Fastest Pump Gas / Alky 1/8th mile (updated 10.07.18)

joey this list is just by time ,
the top spot is the 5 sec list and on that... rob wilson is a stage , murph is a 109
what was your 1/8 et?

Brian's best 1/8th in my car was a 6.3 @ 115.97 with a 1.513 60 foot time. Guess I got to get some tires for the poor kid. I should also let him turn the boost up. Cosidering it was only around 21/22 lbs.:sneaky:

Oh, I see it now. It's on the first page of the thread.

So, I'm 6th on the diamond list in 1/8th ET. If it was updated.

I'm first in MPH. But that doesn't count.............Yea, I need tires. 3 year old drag radials just don't cut it. The new 2 step will come in handy too. And we'll turn up the boost.

Paul, hold a spot up top on the list........Because I'm coming for it!:D

Keep us posted!!!!!!

Thanks JD,

I sure will. Unfortunately it may not be for a while. I don't get the car to the track much. Maybe at Cecil again next year. Until then, you guys have some time to build up your combos. I'm done with mine....All I need to do is turn up the boost. So, all of you have some catching up to do.:p

Awesome..... Maybe u can bring it to Bowling Green in October.... Ain't scared ill line up next to you and let's have some FUN!!!!!

I love a GOOD RACE!!!!

I can't drag race worth a crap. Everyone knows that. I'm not embarrassed. But that's OK because Brian Cotton drives the car. I'm more of a "compare the time-slip kind of guy." And in that respect, it's already over...........I win!

But nothing is more beautiful than two 9 second street Buicks running down the track together. Even if the faster one is practically at half throttle!

Like I said earlier, I'll give you a chance to catch-up. My future mods only include tires and turning up the boost. Hope you have that 145mph on the horizion, and I hope you have about 10lbs of boost to play with.

That's all I need is a chance........... ;)

You know, In all the years I have owned a Buick, I was never very performance competitive or did the smack-talk thing. Especially with other Buick guys. This is kinda fun.:)

All kidding aside, I'm still not the most competitive dude. I always felt it was better to keep it tuned down and keep it together for years of reliable street use.

But I'll always be curious what could it really do if I wicked it. I might just try it next year...............Might.:sneaky:

I have owned my alky kit for over 6 years now and never tried it at the track, only used it on the street. C16 is the only thing I have ever used at the track. Although it's tuned for both, I guess I'm a wuss where it comes to giving it a shot. This year I think I'm going to give it a try and make baby steps at getting comfortable with it on a full pass. With all of the tests I have done on the dyno between C16 and alky. At the same boost levels, alky has always netted me 25 to 28whp over C16. We will see how this year pans out.....

I have owned my alky kit for over 6 years now and never tried it at the track, only used it on the street. C16 is the only thing I have ever used at the track. Although it's tuned for both, I guess I'm a wuss where it comes to giving it a shot. This year I think I'm going to give it a try and make baby steps at getting comfortable with it on a full pass. With all of the tests I have done on the dyno between C16 and alky. At the same boost levels, alky has always netted me 25 to 28whp over C16. We will see how this year pans out.....
Better get that pump serviced/replaced if its that old.. just saying (y)

Better get that pump serviced/replaced if its that old.. just saying (y)

I did, last year. Bought 2 of them off of you. One for mine, and one for my Dad's. You also helped me trouble shoot my Dad's. Bought another controller from you that fixed that. I'm ready, if my wife will loan me my balls back out of her purse to play. lol

Thanks JD,

I sure will. Unfortunately it may not be for a while. I don't get the car to the track much. Maybe at Cecil again next year. Until then, you guys have some time to build up your combos. I'm done with mine....All I need to do is turn up the boost. So, all of you have some catching up to do.:p
Joey we are having a Atco track rental in may your welcome to join in again..im sure Victor will let you know the details..(y)

Mike.. no problem. I always make sure on little stuff like this.

Cant help with the purse issue :whistle: