Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

well I am recuperating right now. Plus not crazy about 1/8th mile stuff. We need room to run people down :p Plus I have to get comfy with the short wheelbased Mazda.

Remember you got run the 1/8 FIRST !!!!!!

Trust me you all have a BUNCH OF FUN!!!!:):):):)

1/8th mile is for people who can't tune to get the car the rest of the way down the track :p I can actually get my legs in the car now.. Hope to be driving it as a beater soon.. Although Russ is liking it a LOT. Looks like ya have a big turnout for NC. That should be interesting !:cool:

The more the MERRIER!!!!

Just add a little weight to it and bring the Family!!!!

I'm just about ready for racing season here up North. Couple of us up here should get some great times this year. I upgraded my suspension (Baseline Suspension setup, Strange adj shocks, rear coilover springs), went XFI, fuel cell, fiberglass bumpers. It never ends : )

Good luck to everyone this year. Here's the current list (limited to those with posted/verified times under 10.50):

List of Fastest Pump Gas/Alky Regals with a 109 block

1. snyderjw1.......................9.623@143.28
2. pacecarta........................9.815@137.68
3. JC'sGN.............................9.82@137
4. 1985GN............................9.91@137
5. Grumpy............................9.94@138
6. jdsgnx...............................9.99@134.46
7. RICHIE HIGH PSI...........10.05@133
8. GNDriven.......................10.06@139.3
9. TURBO 6........................10.12@132
10. SloGN...........................10.19@129.8
11. murphster.....................10.19@129
12. J-B Racing....................10.22@136
13. cutt...............................10.30@128
14. HiTech6......................10.365@128.51
15. Quik Six......................10.373 @ 131.8
16. Super6..........................10.41@128
17. DougsfastZ...................10.42@130
18. insane6........................10.44@112
19. turbo6randy.................10.46@131
20. Slow91z........................10.48@128

List of Fastest Pump Gas/Alky Regals with a stage block

1. Robert Wilson.................9.221@146.61

Just a reminder, Turbobuick. Com Nationals are May1/4 , we are running TAI AND HAVE A PRETTY GOOD FIELD SO FAR

If any one wants to come and join in the FUN, go over to the TAI RACE SECTION and check out Roll call for T/B. com !!!

A bunch of us have been trash talkin our butts off!!!!

Hope to see ya at the RACES!!!!

well,

i may have not made the list tonight, but i did go 132.62 mph :)

boost control issues and bad launches had me only taking advantage of the top end of the track.

Thanks guys, here's the slip:

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370529586.809527.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well I have run 10.40's at 131 on 22 pounds of boost but can't hook the car up so putting new control arms on the front and if it hooks we will turn the boost where is is suppose to be 26 pounds and see where that puts us

Nice, now i have a question for ya????

Are Ya gonna bring that beast to Bowling Green and have some fun with it in TAI????

Would love to have ya race with US!!!!

Nice, now i have a question for ya????

Are Ya gonna bring that beast to Bowling Green and have some fun with it in TAI????

Would love to have ya race with US!!!!

JD: I'd like to run with you guys but I am in the process of filling up the hole in my wallet caused by a bad business deal. Maybe next year.

Car to the car have been done and it feels ready to go to the track and it seems to pull much better than a year ago. I've dropped about 30lbs and that should help some.<BAG>

Just have to get a Friday night in OKC with no rain, no hail and no tornado so we can go. Been a tough spring around here. My place was not hit this year but you live here long enough and you will have some damage.

JD: I'd like to run with you guys but I am in the process of filling up the hole in my wallet caused by a bad business deal. Maybe next year.

Car to the car have been done and it feels ready to go to the track and it seems to pull much better than a year ago. I've dropped about 30lbs and that should help some.<BAG>

Just have to get a Friday night in OKC with no rain, no hail and no tornado so we can go. Been a tough spring around here. My place was not hit this year but you live here long enough and you will have some damage.

Well I hope to see ya at one of the races next YEAR!!!!

Keep us posted on PROGRESS!!!!!

Well I hope to see ya at one of the races next YEAR!!!!

Keep us posted on PROGRESS!!!!!

I will.

Still amazes me that my car has made this list. Car is heavy, 6265 JB turbo is small, Champion iron heads, medium size roller cam, stock ECM with a $189 TT SD chip and a 65 year old driver. I guess it's like Seabiscuit; race horse that was too small, too lazy and had to carry a heavy jockey but he won a lot of races once the trainer figured out how to make him run.

Enclosed are stats on best run so far. Messed the rear end up on this one and 60' was not good.:( Previous run was 1.48.

Kinda sucks to have your best time and get your butt kicked.:)

Attachments

• Best run 5.18.2012.pdf
    813.5 KB · Views: 83
car runs GREAT !!!!!!!!

get those 60ft's down and you will see a 9!!!!

chased my 60's for a year and got a 1.36 in Turbobuick,com Nat's!!!!!

went a 6.28@107.88, wish it was a 1/4 mile run ,would have been a 9.7/9.8!!!!

I am expecting 9's which is still hard for me to believe and I appreciate your confidence.
JPG Log of Best run.JPG
JPG Log of Best run.JPG

I am also envious of of your 108.7 MPH in the 1/8th. My first race at the Noble Shootout, the car ran 12.62 @ 108.7 and I want to run that MPH so I can say the car will do same speed in an 1/8th mile that it used to take a 1/4 mile to do. :)

I feel the same way , I can't believe I run more in the 1/8 then I used to in the 1/4 mine started at 13.70@95mph 1/4 mile

My best 1/8 mile speed was 109.3!!!

I hope u get to a race next year and we can LINE''EM UP!!!!

:):):)

I feel the same way , I can't believe I run more in the 1/8 then I used to in the 1/4 mine started at 13.70@95mph 1/4 mile

My best 1/8 mile speed was 109.3!!!

I hope u get to a race next year and we can LINE''EM UP!!!!

:):):)

You can meet me at Buick vs. Ford Shootout at Noble on October 12th and I'll race you for $100.