Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

power steering is overrated

NOT when my mother(85 years old.. Oh she drives a new turbo Lincoln MKS ) drives the car because she doesn't want move others out of the way to go to the store:D Does anyone even run a 200R4 any more ??? Guess we drive ours more than most on here.:p

NOT when my mother(85 years old.. Oh she drives a new turbo Lincoln MKS ) drives the car because she doesn't want move others out of the way to go to the store:D Does anyone even run a 200R4 any more ??? Guess we drive ours more than most on here.:p

Lol when it takes over $3000 to make one live under power a th400 is very tempting.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just like trash talkin:):):):)

Sounds like fun. I have another idea for fun, lets have the winner of the THS class run the winner of TAI class for giggles. I know with the loose TAI rules they should kill a THS car but what the heck it is all for fun.

Sounds like fun. I have another idea for fun, lets have the winner of the THS class run the winner of TAI class for giggles. I know with the loose TAI rules they should kill a THS car but what the heck it is all for fun.

Not loose just SIMPLE, u should know all about that....

We like to have FUN in TAI, do you remember what that is???

I can't speak for everyone in the class but if I happen to win...

That sounds like a good idea, add a little more excitement !!!!!!

Not loose just SIMPLE, u should know all about that....

We like to have FUN in TAI, do you remember what that is???

I can't speak for everyone in the class but if I happen to win...

That sounds like a good idea, add a little more excitement !!!!!!

Cool, I will be pulling for you to win then. To answer your question of course I remember how to have fun, odd you would ask this after you just said my idea would "add a little more excitement".

hmmmm guess I should look at the rules in THS. :D In reality how many actually show up to race in the alky class. With practically no rules in the TIA class they should allow hybrids :p

hmmmm guess I should look at the rules in THS. :D In reality how many actually show up to race in the alky class. With practically no rules in the TIA class they should allow hybrids :p

I don't think the Mazda would meet the weight requirements...:)

I'm still using a 200R4 i just had to refresh it because i broke a sprag. The sprag let go in the spring at the TB.com nats. I think when i killed the ring gear in reynolds last yr it hurt it. I know it caused it to sling the spring out of the gov. But that trans had been in since 2010! The clutches still looked great after all the racing and street miles.

I drove the shit out of my car.

Kip............

I don't mind racing the winner of THS. i'll even bring my cheerleader JD to the staging lanes with me :) .... I Don't mind losing to John snyder or sean hayes............