Fastest Stage II on alky

fatride

I see the post about 109 motors, but who has the fastest Stage II running Alky? I'm stuck with my new project. E85 is slowly dissappearing and thinking of going back to alky on my OC S2 motor. Will alky/pump gas support the #'s to run high 8's?

I thought there was one @ BG.. Maybe ran 9.4 but with low boost.. A silver T I think .. I forget where it was posted. High 8s ???? Dammmm. Ill be watching for your results :cool:

I thought there was one @ BG.. Maybe ran 9.4 but with low boost.. A silver T I think .. I forget where it was posted. High 8s ???? Dammmm. Ill be watching for your results :cool:

You are taling about Robert Wilson's car. He was at BG bracket racing in Super 16. I think he made it to the semi finals this year and the finals the year beforeat BG.

Hpoe that helps, Kip

You are taling about Robert Wilson's car. He was at BG bracket racing in Super 16. I think he made it to the semi finals this year and the finals the year beforeat BG.

Hpoe that helps, Kip
It is true, you are still alive.

Yup.. Robert Wilson running 9.3's
8's are possible. Just need to work up on the tuneup.

My car just ran 9.04 at 153 on a 1.50 60ft. But its a Ford :/

There are s2 running mid 9's sub 20psi so yes i think its easily possible

Geno & Jim Rock have been 7's on alky and Turbodragster and Mike Booher were faster than them :)

Geno & Jim Rock have been 7's on alky and Turbodragster and Mike Booher were faster than them :)

Since the OP was asking a question about alky/pump gas are you saying these guys did it on alky/pump gas?

Thanks, Kip

Since the OP was asking a question about alky/pump gas are you saying these guys did it on alky/pump gas?

Thanks, Kip
Thanks kip, and to eveyone who has replied! Anyway to do a direct port alky system?? I have a BMS tunnel ram..

I would think that a direct inj system won't have enough atomization to cool the intake charge like with a normal nozzle setup.

Robert Wilson's silver T is a thing of beauty, and it kicked my ass last night.

Gotta work te bugs out of the driver too

Hey you mentioned before hand that somebody should take a picture of the Buick turn out at the race Friday night, did you happen to take one? Kinda cool to see Buicks going rounds against brand Xers when some people act like Buicks are things of the past.

Take care, Kip

Steve has a video from the dash of a mustang and it gets passed by one of the Buicks.

Man I truly want to run my stage II using alcohol injection, but I am reluctant to take a risk on the front cylinders leaning out. I do not have individual cylinder egts to see if each cylinder is getting its portion of alcohol. Anyone have real egt or equivalent data circulating?

Thanks kip, and to eveyone who has replied! Anyway to do a direct port alky system?? I have a BMS tunnel ram..
You'd most likely have to make up your own port injection system, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.
It would be the ultimate in distribution quality.