Fastest TTA

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Alrite..who currently has the fastest TTA in the country...

Not that it did,or will do,or can do,or when I put it together..bla bla bla..

Whos up and running..turn the key,lite the tires and go..and the fastest :)

Who was the fastest..is a whole nother story..

Not Me!!!

Razor, I wish I was closer to ya. I could use a few good tuning advice from you and learn some good hands on experience. Your 1/4 mile time is super awesome!!!

I have not driven my TTA in 3 weeks :(
The people up here is pretty unfriendly if you're not in the "group". I don't even go the the monthly meeting anymore :( Maybe cuz Im fricking Asian and owns a domestic car :confused:

Later

Sam, there is one thing that all races understand..and thats getting their asses handed to them :)

Any concerns on your car..post em..I owe the performance of my car to this board and the TTA list service..I couldnt of done it without them both..

I dont care if your Martian ;) ,see for me its the same thing since i'm Hispanic..but quality friends dont care what race you are..if they do..hang with other people..Also our cars are not "Car Show" friendly cuase theyre not from the 70's..there is a Buick club in Orlando..I havent visited yet,but thought I would mention it.

Smokem and make yourself happy..

What brings you greater satisfaction,having a car thats faster than a Viper,C5 vette,turbo Supra, or having a car that lets you fit in.

Finally..Its all about seat time in your car..the more seat time you put in ..the faster it goes..it doesnt take a whole lot to get our cars cooking..believe me. But it does take effort and seat time at the track. And I dont mean race it once every three months.

Good luck on your issues..shame you dont employ a little time and make something happy for yourself..

Back to the topic....Well who's faster than me.. :p

There must be someone faster than 11.6..hehe

Ding ding..we have someone in the 10's..thanks Bo..anyone else..

With 1550 cars produced..10.70 is the current benchmark?

What about Sakes car in California..is it still running?He's the TTA in the ATR adds that ran 9.6's stage motor'd

So does that puts me in the number 2 position ? :D

I'd hope to be in the number 30..hehe

I hardly consider a stage TTA a run of the mill car. I know run what you brung, not many guys have 10K to throw at an engine. Lets narrow it down to who has the fastest stock block TTA? I hope to be joining you in the 11 second club soon(very soon)!

Originally posted by trading t/a
I hardly consider a stage TTA a run of the mill car. I know run what you brung, not many guys have 10K to throw at an engine. Lets narrow it down to who has the fastest stock block TTA? I hope to be joining you in the 11 second club soon(very soon)!

get real racing is a game of money if you dont have the money to build a good motor stage or not your not going to go fast for long stage motor will run faster longer with less problems. a stock block can run real hard but for how long ? i went 11.006@122 on stock block.

george

Stage money is pretty big. When you can girdle and billet cap a stock block into the 10's for less. Question for ya. Those M7A heads are they TTA stockers ported or did you rip out or modify the blower cover for the a/c?

my valve covers are m&a and my heads are m&a and my a/c box is factory untouched

george

Originally posted by trading t/a
Stage money is pretty big. When you can girdle and billet cap a stock block into the 10's for less. Question for ya. Those M7A heads are they TTA stockers ported or did you rip out or modify the blower cover for the a/c?

you also run the problem with stock block of not enought head bolts nuttin like having 6 bolts per cyl. compaired to 4

george

Stock block, FAST system, 83#inj, CAS FM, 218 roller, Champion ported iron TTA heads, PT68 qtrim.

10.52 @133.

This run was with not much tuning and bone stock suspension w/ (1) air bag.

I believe Joe Copson had the fastest/quickest TTA in the world (ET's in the 8's I think), I believe he sold it though. I don't have any quick ET's yet (need tires), but I do have some kick ass MPH runs with stock injectors and stock exhaust elbow. My buddy Greg went LOW 11 teens with his TTA, and it was a stock untouched motor with just bolt ons and some aftermarket suspension parts.

#1....Stage 2's are more than 10K:p sooo what!!!

#2 Copsons car was not real....a look alike..

ohhh another #1 run what ya brung an hope ya brung enuff!!

Dan
TTA Stage 2
hacked out AC to...(10,508 mile beater :) )

new TTA in 89....11.9s @ 115 ....chip, air cleaner, 8" Dots., dump tube. LU switch....Stock turbo, intercooler, injecters, pump, reg. and of course the stock downpipe:cool:

BADATTA..Welcome aboard

Is Copsons the same guy that holds the NHRA record?I think someone put it up some time ago..like a 9.30?

BTW..i'm the fastest TTA within a 15 mile radius
:p

hehe

There are alot of cars in the tens,Crisafulli went in the 10's 3 or 4 years ago,Rowe went 10.90's,a few people that don't post on here as well.

Actually Copson's car wasn't a real TTA(If that Matters??I don't know)

Fastest I've heard was 10.60's besides Sakes car ,which there seems to be 0 pictures of anywhere.Stage motor anyways :eek:

Hey Razor,

You bought my belt of E-BAY.Sorry I didn't call you back I have been sick for a few.Do you need me to call yet??

I could be wrong ,But I seem to remember a TTA owner by the name of Steve?? Maybe ,that said that was a picture of his car for the magazine shoot.:confused:

If not,I know the last time that name came up that's what I heard.

I know that the ad for ATR isn't his,It's there project car:eek: