You can type here any text you want

Fastest V6 Buick on pump gas Oct 2010?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is there anything wrong with finding out how one's car would run on just pump gas?

If a purpose built engine was built it could run 9's on 93 octane at full weight with no alky. Your not going to get there with a small ci/ hyd cam setup though.

87 TT ype

I have a Robert Wilson built car....I spent a fortune before I met him trying to get my beautiful Buick to do some real numbers at the track.....I have a very mild street package that has no traction at the strip even with M/T Street Radials....2:00 second 60" terrible!!!! but it still went 11:17 @ 121 MPH on pump gas at 20# of boost....Robert is the one to see if you want your Turbo car to EXPLODE!!!! at the tract....my car will easily run in the 10's if I were to hook up....we are guessing 10:50's @ 125 MPH....if I hook and turn up the boost. I am a happy man that I met Robert. David:cool:

I just saw this thread, that is an impressive running/looking car!! Congrats!

oh WOW !!! Nice of you to come back to the little people with Buicks :p:biggrin: I heard something about some other old car ya have. Old guy said it ran pretty good :eek::cool:

Dan, I guess I am just a BOP guy at heart!! The nice thing about my "other" car is that when you drop a wrench/bolt/nut you can actually find it!!!

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 218
Dan, I guess I am just a BOP guy at heart!! The nice thing about my "other" car is that when you drop a wrench/bolt/nut you can actually find it!!!

Dammm.. for an old car it looks pretty good :eek::biggrin: Why did I think the car was red ?? I know I know ..old age :redface:

Back