Fauci The Fraud

It's just your basic back pedaling to save himself...this guy was never right about anything from Aids to covid and don't forget that this mother f#cker killed dogs for no apparent reason

To boot, that lyin' sack of shit was the highest paid, unelected employee of the US govt.
"During the pandemic year of 2020, their household income, perks and benefits, and unrealized gains totaled $1,776,479 — including federal income and benefits of $868,812; outside royalties and travel perks totaling $113,298; and investment accounts increasing by $794,369".
There's a special place in hell for bastards like this.

It's just your basic back pedaling to save himself...this guy was never right about anything from Aids to covid and don't forget that this mother f#cker killed dogs for no apparent reason
Look up the interview of Kary Mullis talking about Fauci. it's pretty funny, he thought he was a putz.

Bunch of conspiracy theorists and science deniers. Maybe take some science classes. Do you guys ever post about cars or is it only this political s***?

Conspiracies are only theories until proven true and I don't deny science. I just don't count myself as a supporter of the "#Believe all science" camp. If you don't think Fauci lied about things, then you are the one who needs to do some research. I would say take some classes, but they would just teach you to have the same opinion that you already have.

But other than that, yeah, what Chuck said.

Conspiracies are only theories until proven true and I don't deny science. I just don't count myself as a supporter of the "#Believe all science" camp. If you don't think Fauci lied about things, then you are the one who needs to do some research. I would say take some classes, but they would just teach you to have the same opinion that you already have.

But other than that, yeah, what Chuck said.
I wouldn't put him in that camp lol, besides aren't these conversations the 'classes'? There's a 1000 other threads that don't talk polosticks, so on that note... ANYhow, the CDC has basically admitted to fault without doing so by acknowledging that Cvd can be treated as the flu now.. little late since they basically MURDERED how many people including two very close people to me. What I want to know is when and who is going to pay for the lies and deaths as a result of them.

Bunch of conspiracy theorists and science deniers. Maybe take some science classes. Do you guys ever post about cars or is it only this political s***?
Please I'm all ears, what conspiracy theories and science denial are you referring to?