Fel-Pro/Speed Pro Questions.

pwrhws

settin' it off
If I buy a Speed Pro for my Turbo regal, can I use the same setup on a small block chevy.
I would like to run it on my Buick for the next year or so but I have plans on doing a Single Turbo Small Block in another car I have. I thought that I would pull the electronics off of the Regal and use them on the small block.
Is that possible? I know that the harness would need to be modified/changed. But I was more concerned with the ECU.

Is there a website for the speed-pro specifically?

Any help would be appriciated.

I'm sure you'll get a more definitive reply from Craig or Lance, but I believe the answer right now is No. The new ACCEL DFI 2k system is supposed to have one ECM for all applications, but I haven't seen it in action (or inaction, for that matter).

The answer is: Sort of. The systems are similar enough that it's a trivial (factory) modification to the ECU to go from a buick DIS system to a typical V8 system. Minimal cost, minimal delay.

You can vist ithe FAST website at:
http://www.fuelairspark.com

That is what I wanted to hear, I just got off the phone with Mike at FAST, and he told me the same thing.

I have a hard enough time giving up the money for one of those set-ups, let alone two :D .

Thanks alot.