You can type here any text you want

Felpro intake gasket #1200?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

davidf

I'm using this for the Champ. intake. It is not the OEM pan style. It did not include the end rubber gaskets, is this normal? What should I use inplace?:confused: Plus it came with a large Oring {for what}? Thanks.

You will need a seperate valley pan. I think Eastern Performance made one back in the day, or I think some people used a 96033 stock one and just trimmed off the ports. Right stuff on the end rails to seal it up would work fine.

Don't have experience with the GN1 intake, but I use a 1200 with the end seals from a 96033 without issues. I'm sure you could do the old "bead of RTV" trick on the ends, but the rubber end seals work too well IMO for that.

Dave, I believe the o ring is for the thermostat housing. I've been told to reuse the 2 strips that go on the front and back of the engine, and use RTV or "The Right Stuff" to re-seal it. Hope this helps.

There's a company that makes a replacement valley pan for the engien David. I'll see if I can find the link for you tomorow. I know I've got it in my favorites but my files are kinda messy so it may take me a couple of days.

If he's using the GN1 intake, I would assume it doesn't have the PCV in the stock location. Therefore he shouldn't need a valley pan. IMO.

Back