You can type here any text you want

Ferrari F360 gets humbled

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
LOL
Some putz kid in a Tundra was trying to race me this morning.

I just belted it real quick and then let out to send a message.
He backed off.:biggrin:

any of those high end cars have no low end tourque but as soon as they get some speed then they will pass you quickly.

but when they have to change the timing belt every 15,000 miles and it costs $20,000 to do the job they dont play very long.

any of those high end cars have no low end tourque but as soon as they get some speed then they will pass you quickly.

but when they have to change the timing belt every 15,000 miles and it costs $20,000 to do the job they dont play very long.

Yup...got to end it and claim victory before it gets into top end territory...or anything resembling a corner....:biggrin:

Good Kill Man!

Never stay away from anyone!!!! KILL MODE ALWAYS!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I agree. If I loose, I loose. But the car that beats my T will have earned it.

I let myself get sucked into one of those 100 yard races once from a dead pull at a red light with no building boost and I will never make that mistake again. Fortunately, I found him at G'ville dragstrip one test and tune and lined up against him. I lost to him with only his girlfriend as a witness, he lost in front of a crowd.

Mikey

A 599 has PLENTY of low end....middle....and top. They are down right scary cars....SCARY.

A Scud will be at 160 before you know it. Right about the top of the quarter it will come out of nowhere. The Scud would get the same treatment from the 599.

Back