Few parts for sale

turbotrix2004

Used earl brown 2.5" Up-Pipe with Tial BOV flange welded on. BOV not included with the Up-Pipe.
$65.00
Dual gauge pod for a pillar. I heated up the corner and pushed it in so it wouldn't rub on the dash. Can't even tell once installed.
$25.00
Stock throttle body and plenum
$60.00

a47019234d7022fdcfd9099e31e57ce8.jpg
c71dd2ca86676d3a5d6251c13f72bded.jpg
ea9e06c93713293c88435c39dc641e5f.jpg
e4b875c35fd441b111065fc3c1a4e1d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next on pillar if for some reason jasjamz passes

Holy crap. How about getting in line? I inquired about it first. People need to learn some manners

If you walk up to a sales man to inquire about information already posted about a car, and I walk up and say I want to buy the same car... what will happen?
No need to be frustrated Sir. He posted an item the correct way. It was posted "For Sale" not "For Discussion.I did not break any rules or "jump the line."
There was a photo, price, description. I didn't need to debate shipping cost or minor things of that sort. So in true American form... You can purchase it from me at a later date. :)

TOOMANYTOYS.....you might've wanted a red/blue/tan one. How is the seller (or the next guy in line) supposed to know? Once he said "yes its gray", you would've said "no thanks." I respectfully don't think the line was jumped here.

To alleviate any confusion, all you had to say was "First in line if grey." I'm not on the board much, but for years I've seen alot of confusion on For Sale threads, that could've been easily avoided. A question is just a question, and not specifically saying you are interested in buying the item. If you are, just state so, pending the answer to your question.

60.00 shipped I think is fair and cheapest I've seen for both parts together

sorry for your miss tomanytoys but things do move fast here especially on hot items. you should have said "first up for" or "First on the " then asked your question, sellers are looking for sales not questions. Manners have nothing to do with it. I am not sure how long you expected someone to wait for that answer, 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days? good luck next time, I do see these coming up more frequent now that the demand is there. Begs to wonder why someone can't make a quality one of these, all I see for sale new are extremely poor quality ones.

WOW!! That's the best deal I've ever seen to date, on a TB/Plenum! I don't even need it, but, am contemplating buying it (just in case)! No joke, good deal!