You can type here any text you want

Few questions after hydroboost install

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Had the exact problem with the reman booster I bought. Like Jeremy said earlier...a properly functioning HB WILL lock all 4 wheels with about 1/2" pedal travel....EVERY TIME. Try a different booster and report back.

New booster will be in Mon....I post back after I put it on. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

New hydroboost is on, still have the soft pedal. I'll be changing the master later on in the week. I believe thats the problem because when I pulled off the master there was some fluid (brake fluid, clear) on the hydrobooster where they meet. I guess the small leak is not letting the master seal properly. When I pump the pedal (when the cars is running) once in awhile it seals and works for that pump. As soon as I release and pump again it goes to the floor. Any other ideas?? Still a TON better than stock and IF you drive with care it's not a problem.....but it's not right.

Getting closer! Yeah i'm thinking the master must be an issue. You definately shouldnt have any fluid between the master and the booster. Sounds like a bad seal.

Back