You can type here any text you want

Few things I don't need

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pittsburghkid

Displacement Replacement.
Brand new tubular uppers. Both right sides. $100 shipped
Brand new racetronix stainless fuel hanger. With sender for analog dash. $100 shipped
Brand new racetronix fuel sending unit for analog dash. $15 shipped
Very good condition stay down lincense plate holder. $15 shipped

If using PayPal include the extra 4% to cover the fees or send it as a gift.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 117
Interested in uppers...is set complete for both left and right side of car??? If so will take them if there is both sides!!!

Interested in uppers...is set complete for both left and right side of car??? If so will take them if there is both sides!!!

They are two right sides but will work on both the left and right side of your car. The reason I bought two rights is because it helps with the camber because a right side is 8" long and the left is 8.5". The reason I'm selling them is because two rights help with the camber with stock lower ball joints but I'm going with tall lower ball joints so I need 2 lefts instead.

Pics of the sending unit

It's in the top on the picture I posted and can also be seen on the racetronix website but I can post more up close pics if you need it.

I'm going to do some research and if I could use them ill pm u...il pass for now...I'm trying to gather up some front end parts to bring my car back to stock ride height

Pittsburghkid,

Interested in;
Brand new racetronix stainless fuel hanger. With sender for analog dash. $100 shipped

Trying to diagnose whether non-functioning fuel gauge is due to sender or instrument panel.
No ohm reading at rear connector suggests sender. So, is the sending unit alone easily installed
on a stock hanger? Or is it better to buy hanger/sender?

Any chance of above plus:

for 100.00??

DGC

Interested in the tubular uppers..what make? Or what site you get them so I can see if they're specs work for what I'm trying to do with my front end set up.

Thanks.

Pittsburghkid,

Interested in;

Trying to diagnose whether non-functioning fuel gauge is due to sender or instrument panel.
No ohm reading at rear connector suggests sender. So, is the sending unit alone easily installed
on a stock hanger? Or is it better to buy hanger/sender?

Any chance of above plus:

for 100.00??

DGC

If you want all three I'll do it for $120 shipped since none off the items cost that much to ship separately and bobbybuick is offering me the $15 just for the holder. If you don't want the holder then $110 for the other two items.

Interested in the tubular uppers..what make? Or what site you get them so I can see if they're specs work for what I'm trying to do with my front end set up.

Thanks.

Control arms are sold thanks

illl take the door for 15 paypal address

If DGC doesn't want the holder it's yours.

Back