Finally got my white 87 turbo T

JOYOFSIX

87 white turbo-T
Hello everyone, Im a long time listener first time caller, I've had my 87 Turbo T for about a year now...and have used TurboBuick.com site to cure many problems already. thanks everyone for all the help especially papa Lou. the saga continues....

p.s. Gary...you called me a "Ricer":biggrin:

Attachments

• GN#1.jpg
    GN#1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 213
Nice looking ride.

Welcome to the site.

Mike Barnard

Racists !

Hello everyone, Im a long time listener first time caller, I've had my 87 Turbo T for about a year now...and have used TurboBuick.com site to cure many problems already. thanks everyone for all the help especially papa Lou. the saga continues....

Nice ride, Now that makes Gary, Ralph, Niel & you with white cars. Is this the start of some white Buicks only movement?

Welcome to the TB.Com SouthWestern Section. Beautiful car, especially with the blackout trim. "Ricer" is a term that I do my best to avoid. I generally use the term "off-shore". When did I call you that?

Nice car. I have always loved the White cars as well. I tried to by one new in 1987 and couldn't swing the payments since I was a full time student. I went across the street to the Ford :eek: dealership and purchased a 5.0 LX Mustang instead. In 1991 I sold the Mustang and purchased a white 1986 T with black trim. It was my dailey driver until 1997 when I was T-Boned at an intersection and the car was totaled. :( I hope to get another one someday.

Welcome to the TB.Com SouthWestern Section. Beautiful car, especially with the blackout trim. "Ricer" is a term that I do my best to avoid. I generally use the term "off-shore". When did I call you that?

Its all good Gary Ive been called worse....Thanks guys for the compliments, but she's still a 20 footer for sure. needs paint and more elbow grease.

Its all good Gary Ive been called worse....Thanks guys for the compliments, but she's still a 20 footer for sure. needs paint and more elbow grease.
No, it's not all good, as I don't remember calling you, or anybody that. It is a term that I do not use for a reason. So, was this in a face to face encounter that I called you that? And when please?

Oh good lord...first day to the site and already got a tiff with our beloved yet grumpy ol' moderator on his hands...
;)
Good job!
That's some kinda recored for sure!

Sticks and stones everyone!!!:p

Welcome!!!:D
Nice whitey!!!!:D

I love white rice and I can't deny...

No, it's not all good, as I don't remember calling you, or anybody that. It is a term that I do not use for a reason. So, was this in a face to face encounter that I called you that? And when please?

Gary, I met you at the Bates Nut Farm...while admiring your immaculate white Turbo T, you asked me if I was a Ricer...and you know what, come to think of it..I am a Ricer...I'm asian and I love white rice, and I love white Regals, and most of all I love you Gary!! :D

Im a new guy so I'll shut up now.

Hope to meet yall at Mike's event.

Sincerely,
pete

Gary, I met you at the Bates Nut Farm...while admiring your immaculate white Turbo T, you asked me if I was a Ricer...and you know what, come to think of it..I am a Ricer...I'm asian and I love white rice, and I love white Regals, and most of all I love you Gary!! :D

Im a new guy so I'll shut up now.

Hope to meet yall at Mike's event.

Sincerely,
pete

Yes, I remember meeting you at Bates Nut Farm show. Thanks for clarifying why I do not use that term. I use Asian for people, and I use the term "off-shore" for articles, including cars. Just meeting somebody, I would never use that term.

Yes, I might be there, looking forward to seeing you there if I make it.
And you're correct, it's all good.

Nice car!

I hope mine looks half as good when I'm done with it. I really like the tan interior. I have to think it's pretty rare as most of the ones I've seen had grey. Welcome aboard!

Neal

Hey Gary...are you a Ricer?:tongue:

Sorry...couldn't resist.:biggrin:
Good night!

I love rice, yes, but only with a very large amount of both real butter and brown sugar. Yummy, and oh, so bad for a person's health.