You can type here any text you want

Finally, new wheels!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Galto

Just put them on yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpg
    IMG_2758.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_2759.jpg
    IMG_2759.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 675
They look good brother what size ? Brand? $$$? Am looking for a set my self

Thanks guys. I was scared not too many people would think they look good.

They are 17 in American Racing Torqlites. Nitto NT555 with 255/45R17 in the rear and 235/45R17 in the front. I was lucky enough to find someone on ebay that had a pair but with the wrong bolt pattern. I called him and he happened to have 2 more sets with 5x120 so I scored all 4 rims brand new for $500 including shipping.

His company is called Coy's Wheels. Great guy!

I was trying to go for the muscle car/modern pro touring look.

LOOKS GREAT and btw... who cares what others think if you like 'em thats all that counts..... and you got a great price too... WIN WIN

aaron

wheels

If anyone is looking for a set of these rims and tires a friend has a set of
18's he is looking to sell. Looked great on his ride. Let me know if you are interested and I'll find out a price.

I almost bought those for my car i always thought a decal(like the ones tr custom parts sells) on the centercap would set those off...

I almost bought those for my car i always thought a decal(like the ones tr custom parts sells) on the centercap would set those off...

Yea i hear ya. I thought about making my own centercap because my brother has a full 5 axis CNC machine. I already made the GN logo in SolidWorks. I think it would look awesome too.

Those are VERY nice rims. Can't go wrong with a 5 star on a GN. Nice job

Back