Finally Ran at the track.

Phill, what is the best times you ever got out of that car? I know it should be capable of 11's in race trim fully tuned, if not faster. Just wondering how far you pushed it.

I don't think 28-30 psi would be wise on the 44. For one our ic's are a bit better than the stock gn, however it is harder than chinese arithmetic to get air rammed through it. I would be happy with a low 11(11.1.11.3) daily driver when the boost is up. If I'm gonna run mid 10's I think a 45 may be in order. Then again that will need an injector upgrade again(along with ecm driver). So when it is time to get a rebuild(Forged everything). I will start blasting 30 psi through it and see how long it holds.

Going mid 11's in street trim isn't too shaby compared to the other cars running the streets around here. But then again it is uncommon but not unheard of to run into a TT Vette or juiced/blown Viper.

I really think the overhaul will consist of either a ta block or a 4.1L v6 and some serious head work to change it from a pure tq monster to a high hp motor.(gotta have highway runs)

Hey I ran 11.969 at 114.21 with a 1.73 60 foot last nite..then 11.995 at 114.25..well that was with a clogged air filter..took the airfilter off..and went 11.743 at 118.37 hot lapped..should of made it to 11.50's..ohh well that KN is less than a year old..thrasher92 chip and alky

Seat time..learn to drive the car..if you make it a point to run the car twice a month and get 5-7 passes each time..after 2-3 months you'll start getting the hang of it..also do not change anything on the car until you've reached a plateu..Hadnt it been that nothing on my car was changed since last time to the track..I would have swapped out a bunch of stuff trying to figure this out..HTH

I'm pretty much stock cept for turbo and injectors..even have the IC screen on ...

Originally posted by 1badTTA
Phill, what is the best times you ever got out of that car? I know it should be capable of 11's in race trim fully tuned, if not faster. Just wondering how far you pushed it.

I ran a 12.63@110 with a 1.86 60ft. That was with 19# boost.

The combo the car has now is so much different but fully capable of a low 11.

Trading t/a. If and when you do your heads dont forget I have a guy who is very good and very reasonable price wise and I still have some of the 515's lying around he could do for you so you dont have to mess up your original heads if you ever wanted to go back to stock!!

L8R

My combo is pretty much set for now. I know I'm runnning out of injector up top which is why I went with the 50's. The car was pretty much dialed in for my 12.7 run(ran great but fp was 58 psi with line on). Waiting for the extender(and some friggin 40* weather) to work on her.

Before March I will pick up some rubber for her. Pocket book took a hit buying the wife a new car and will prolly get hit again paying Uncle Sam taxes. These friggin Democrats better pass the tax legislation. The marriage penalty is killing me. Not to mention so does the 36.5% tax bracket I'm in. Did anyone catch the examples put forth by Bush? A family of four with two earners making 39K will get back an extra 1047(what kinda % of the population is this) No bragging but I made that myself by July-Aug, How the hell will this help me. All I want is the marriage penalty and % to go down.

Eventually I would like to get into the political arena.

My first thing to do would be to revoke their retirement package(5 yrs service gets you 110K for the rst of your life and they don't pay a dime into it).

M second would be to petition every voter I could in order to change the payscale of politicians. The payscale should be an average of what everyone within your state(people who elected you)makes. If the average salry of the state is 39K you would make 39K. That would do two things:
1. Make you work harder to bring up the average of your people so you can get a raise.
2.Help cycle ther esponsability of govt. around.(150 years ago you were a farmer or a blacksmith etc. you did you time and went home to be a farmer again)

How did I get on this? Sorry for rambling guys! Hope everyone can better themselves this new year and lives in prosperity....