You can type here any text you want

Fire extinguisher interior pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87NAT

In Between GN's
I mounted the extinguisher under the glove box and painted it with some 87 factory gray paint. I also sprayed my tach while I was at it.:smile:

Attachments

• side pas.JPG
    side pas.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 231
  • driv side.JPG
    driv side.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 231
  • close.JPG
    close.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 222
Looks really good.

the only thing missing is the Buick motorsports tach insert;)

I'm 6'7" tall...I can change my chip from the drivers seat!:eek: :D I wont even strain to reach that badboy if I need it.;)

Damn how the hell do you fit in a GN! I'm 6'2" and I need more leg room! I recently put a power seat track in and I think I lost some room with that. My TTA has more leg room then a GN!

What color gray is that? Where did you buy it? I've had a hard time matching the gray in these cars. Kirban had the best match I could find so far.

Im 6'7" 275lbs. I would think I could deduct a tenth off of my E.T when I go to the track to compensate for my extra weight....wouldnt that be fair?:D

I bought the paint from Kirbans a while back. Its not exact but its real close.

Cool topic, nice to see different ways of mounting the fire extinguisher. Regardless of wherever you mount it, it's just a great idea to have one in the vehicle!

FWIW, I'm 6'4" 280lbs so I could definitely agree with deducting a tenth as well.;)

Back