First 2011 TSM Race Reynolds, GA

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Guys this is just around the corner.

First Turbo Street Modified Race of 2011 will be at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA April 22-23. Make plans to be there!

Largest TSM Payout ever!
Record Setting Track!
Fun Family atmosphere!
Great Food!

More info below:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/national-racing-events-info/335835-southern-buick-shootout-north-vs-south-april-22nd-23rd.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/national-racing-events-info/340835-southern-buick-shootout-classes-payouts.html

I am going to sit this one out with the price of diesel at $4.50. I hope the turnout is great and everyone has fun!:smile:

Jason how about some updates bud thanks,gas prices are just to much for me right now to travel that far hope all goes well.

I'm waiting on the record list to be updated. Has to be some new best at that record breaking track.

I'm waiting on the record list to be updated. Has to be some new best at that record breaking track.

I wish the air temp would have cooperated a little more there would have been a lot of records broken. I know Adam and a few others ran their best times and the track got better every pass for me but couldn't keep the front end down.

any vids

I wish the air temp would have cooperated a little more there would have been a lot of records broken. I know Adam and a few others ran their best times and the track got better every pass for me but couldn't keep the front end down.

Any good video,s to post Jw.

A huge THANKS to the Pine Tree Posse for putting up the $$ and making the drive to the event in spite of fuel prices. Jason did a great job running the class.

I know of several new "official" bests, but only one record breaking pass and it wasn't in TSM.

Good to here wish i could have been there i truly tried useing a cast sleeve in my old block well it cracked again so with all this and reworking another block for my rotator im still waiting on the machine shop to get the machine work done so i can put it all back together I hope to make the next race.

Yep! We had trouble getting the 60's together on friday, but sat morning they came back and we hit a new best of 9.52!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: