You can type here any text you want

First Kill !!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikes86ttop

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
On my way home last nite, around 9, just cruising in a 40mph zone,no other cars on the road, until the brite blue azzhole head lights buzz up behind me couldn't tell exactly what is was ? But I believe it was some kind I VW possibly a jetta, so about a half mile of his buzzing coffee can muffler behind me we come to a good mile straight wide open, I wait for his move, I hear him downshift watching his headlights he stomped on it darts into the left lane and before he got to my rear quarter I stomped the pedal and held it for about about 5-6 seconds which was a lil overkill seeing he was already two cars behind before she even fully spooled!!! Needless to say he stayed well enough behind knowing he learned his lesson

How are you ever going to get the taste of Sauerkraut out of your mouth.:p

Word gets around town fast it turned out to be one of my buddies nephews racing around in his raced out jetta lol...by the way he said he could have had me...dam kids

Word gets around town fast it turned out to be one of my buddies nephews racing around in his raced out jetta lol...by the way he said he could have had me...dam kids

Go give zippy another spankin' for running his mouth faster than his car.:cool:

A Jetta! & here I though the chicken would be the only one low enough to pick on a 4 banger VW & brag about it . lol

A Jetta! & here I though the chicken would be the only one low enough to pick on a 4 banger VW & brag about it . lol

You know me....I'll race anything....even tried to get pone of those fancy McCleran SLR Mercedes to go...he wouldn't....all he did was bark his throttle at me after I blew some boost off at him...
Also tried to get one of the AMG's with the V12 bi-turbo to bite...I guess that even tho I was spotting him 6 cylinders and another turbo, he still know he was outmatched...
Then some old guy with a GT2 says he wants to race, but that I have to be on street tires on a street tune with no more than 21lbs of boost before he'll do it...what is it with these guys in these high dollar cars....all I'm driving is a buick V6...:D

LOL I was just cruising...he asked for it,and I wasnt gettin passed!!!

if you heard the way they brag about those cars you would want to spray them with rubber every chance you get!!!!

Back