You can type here any text you want

first time on alky and slicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
this summer first time on alky and slicks blew tires away and still got a 1.68 60 foot went 12.50 at 110 leaving at 13 pounds of boost!!!! now i am at 11.62 at 114 with drag radials
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIb5NstadZE[/YOUTUBE]

first time on alky and slicks blew tires away and still got a 1.68 60 foot went 12.50 at 110 leaving at 13 pounds of boost!!!! now i am at 11.62 at 114 with drag radials
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIb5NstadZE[/YOUTUBE]

nice congrats.

Killer dude!;) Where you running at an open track in December?
Wish I could get my sh*t straight, I should b running those numbers!:frown:

nice congrats.

thanks!!!!on that run it was laying down on the top from too muck alky but it sure pulled hard out of the gate i just edited the post this was in the summer just getting around to post the video

i just noticed that if you listen to the slicks the passengerside is spinning first

Nice!!! Better step it up some more i heard that a certain person is putting together a new bullit!:biggrin:

nice run!!!

you make it look easy!! will you tune my alky, when in get it installed by the boostjunkie man, ez:D

Nice!!! Better step it up some more i heard that a certain person is putting together a new bullit!:biggrin:

i am putting my car on a diet this winter with light wheels and bumper reinforcment. looking to push this ta49 to 11.20's on stock heads;) i got a 1.60 with the 11.60 a 1.5 will net me a 11.40 then the weight and tune since i was pig rich should get me there

you make it look easy!! will you tune my alky, when in get it installed by the boostjunkie man, ez:D
whats up eddie havent seen you in a while. hows everything? yes i will love to tune that 9 i mean 10 second beast. LOL this summer is going to be a blast!!!! literally.

Ahhhh, nice run, at least you won!

Just slap a ta61 on that bad boy and dip into the 10s next year ;)

I will have to check out the other video's tomorrow if you have em on youtube

BW

i am putting my car on a diet this winter with light wheels and bumper reinforcment. looking to push this ta49 to 11.20's on stock heads;) i got a 1.60 with the 11.60 a 1.5 will net me a 11.40 then the weight and tune since i was pig rich should get me there

I'm just joking a little.Can't wait till this summer!!I gotta get you and Joe out to do some cruisin' too.

Back