First Time T/R Owner

Turbobee

Thanks to GN Owner for inviting me to sign up.

Ernie Bona
689-0834
330-5848 cell

87 T/R White, TE-44 Turbo, Terry Houston D/P, Ken Duttweiler FMIC, ATR 3" SS single shot with SS off road pipe, hot wired Walbro 340 pump, Art Carr shift kit, SMC alky, Scanmaster 2.1.

Hope to meet all of you soon, maybe after GN Owner comes back from his trip to Guam.

Welcome aboard the board!! Where did you get your car from or have you had it for a while?? I have seen a white T before at a park in Ewa Beach awhile ago. Sorry to bombard you with questions but, Id appreciate some answers MR.!! ;) ;) (nah, just kidding!)
I must be tired:confused: ,
Derek:cool: :eek:

Welcome Ernie!

Did you get the car recently? If so, hopefully we'll see you at the track! (So you can test out your new ride!) :cool:

Answer to questions.

Bought car from Kosh in Kaimuki about 2 mos. ago. Wanted to buy a GN from Dereck who lives in Ewa but he changed his mind about selling. I never raced at the tracks so I would'nt know how to drag. Still trying to learn about car. How much boost should I run with 91 gas and alky? I've got a lot of questions to ask you guys about T/Rs. Btw boost is 17 lbs with knock at 1.5 at 65mph WOT. At what boost pressure shoud I set alky to turn on?

Hey.....wait a minute :confused: I used to live in Ewa. Was that you that called me up awhile ago on the phone that wanted to buy my GN?? Silly me, I didnt even realize it:p Glad you got one though!! My car is still sitting awaiting some sort of powerplant transaction......
Derek:cool:

He's the guy!!!

Derek,

Ernie was the one that was looking for a GN before he bought Kosh's T. He was the one that called you up! :D

It turned out great!

Derek you still have your GN and Ernie got his TR. That means we have another TR member in our group. If you sold your car then we wouldn't have an additional TR guy in our midst!:D