flanges ?


Active Member
i call these flanges not sure if they have a different proper name to them ive looked on line trying to find these type of flanges both 3 bolt and 2 bolt and no luck so i figured i try here to see if any of u guys know where and who sells these ? maybe a website or something thanx guys
ooops here are the pics of the flanges im referring to


  • IMG_0102.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 136
any exhaust shop will be able to hook you up.. and they will be cheaper than a regular auto parts store or mail order place.
thanx guys thats exactly what i was looking for good links and leads maybe because i didnt know the proper name for them and didnt include ball or cone flanges in my search came up short thanx