Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that I may have an unfair advantage though.....

Harold taught me some Nicaraguan Voodoo Top Secret Drag Racing Techniques while we were dropping the engine in my car tonight so now I guess I'll have to go "JUNGLE" on your A$$, and Nordy gave me an Excel Spreadsheet with "82 Ways To Add 90 lbs Of Ballast To Your Competitors GN While Sitting In The Staging Lanes" .....:D...so don't leave your car alone with me anywhere near it...lol

Our cars are pretty close Brent

I have you in horsepower and top end pull, and you have me in suspension mods and bottom end launches

Good luck with your car, hopefully we will both be back on the road before the weekend is over

Let me know if you need any help, I still have some pickled goat balls and powdered rooster beaks from tonights ceremony that when mixed with 116 octane fuel will guarantee 6 tenths in the quarter mile (to your competitor...lol)

Later

Ray

Ray your a tripp. LOL

Well, the friends are bailing. Didn't realize it was a 10.0 or slower thing. Chad and I are thinking of getting the T-type ready for it though. Street legal tires? Dang! Wish we'd of gotten drag radials for the car instead of slicks.

Well, tune in again tomorrow, folks, for our newest TB.com Southwestern Section soap, "Days of our Buicks", or "As the Buick world turns".

Donnie

slicks are ok, need some kinda muffler, ( they really don't check) need registration, and Ins card,
they say 10 flat, but have seen cars go into the 9's,
hope you make it,

Lee

also, if you guys want to be in the same group, tell the ladies at the booth, that you want in session # 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, or what ever , other wise you'll be spread all over ,

Thanks Lee. So, what is a good time to be in line for the gate? 5:00am, really?

Donnie

sorry I didn't reply sooner, was out all day.
Last time I went, I got in line about 6:15- 6:30, there were lots before me, and lots behind me, didn't seem to be any problem, I went an unloaded, then spoke to Nordy, THEN went and got in line for tech, (east end of pits)
they say they allow 400 racers, probably got that many by 8-9:00.
so, ........... tell em I sent ya, and you'll never get in!! LOL

see ya there.
cruzn57
Lee

oops my bad, was thinking of this Saturday. But the last time they had the forcast right was............

So i guess is official now, your car is a race car because it no longer runs on 91 pump gas ;).

I would waste you on pump gas & meth :D but if I'm gonna try and beat Ray :D , "you no Ray, the guy that isn't afraid to race his car", I need something a lil better than 91. ;)

I would waste you on pump gas & meth :D but if I'm gonna try and beat Ray :D , "you no Ray, the guy that isn't afraid to race his car", I need something a lil better than 91. ;)
-----------------------------------
Brent: So, what are you going to run if not alky?
100, or higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.