? for a Moderator

T

Turbo Dan Man

Hey .... ok my problem is that the font on this page is to small now fer somereason ... i can read most everything fine but i cant read any of the small stuff ... its all distorted and i just cant read it ... well if you could help i woud appreciate it.
Thanks,
Dan

IM NO MODERATOR but you can go to the top of your screen on the tool bar .......if you have view up there you can go in there and you should see text size ...point on it then choice a bigger size....

hope that gets you going but this site seems to change sizes on its own so if its too big or too smal i just change it that way....

.....RED

First of all, this belongs in the Site Suggestions and Help forum, which I am moving this to. You can always just e-mail us as well if you need help.

Second of all, most if not all browsers have a setting to be able to change the font size. IN IE, it is under View -> Text Size in the toolbar, and in Netscape it is in the View -> Increse Font -or- Decrease Font option in the Tool bar.

What browser are you using?

Why thanke you ever so much jason ... im just stupid :) when he siad view i thought he was talking about the toolbar forturbobuick.com ... sorry about putting it in the wrong place.

dan

Originally posted by Turbo Dan Man
Why thanke you ever so much jason ... im just stupid :)

Nah...you aren't stupid. I was lost when it came to leanring how all this works at first. Actually...we all were at one point or another.

when he siad view i thought he was talking about the toolbar forturbobuick.com ... sorry about putting it in the wrong place.

Heh...no problem and no apologies necessary about putting it in the wrong place. I just hope people look here more often so they can get a quick answer!

Glad you got it all straightened out. :)