You can type here any text you want

For sale 1987 grand national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

macmusclecar

Up for sale is this 1987 Grand National. What stands out about this Grand National is, I'm not claiming 10k, 20k, or 30k ultra low mileage car, but that it is a survivor orignal that has not been modified to be raced or beat on over the years.I'ts drivetrain is all stock except for a k & n air cleaner, and a couple of chrome add-ons to the engine. This car has babied and only driven to car shows over the passed decade. The paint and body on the car is really nice I would rate it as and 8. It is base coat clear coat PPG paint less than 2 years old, and at that time all seals, and weather stripping were also replaced. The interior is just as nice, it is all new and immaculent and done within the last year. Another thing that makes this car rare among the others is that I believe it has every factory option available.

A list of the following:

Options:

Steering
Brakes
A/C
Windows
Locks
Antenna
Trunk release
Rear defrost
(rare) twilight headlights
(rare) digital dash
A/M F/M cassette, equalizer, concert sound system
T/Tops (with locks)
G80 option positive track rearend
Remote RT/LT mirrors
Tilt wheel
Factory wheels
Tires BFG's 235/60's 15's like new
Ect ect ect
So if your are trying to find a really nice Grand National that is loaded up with factory options and has been well taken care of and everything is in working order and basicly looks brand new inside and out and is turn key and ready to enjoy, than this is the one your looking for. Serious inquires please just call 321-663-6608

I will describe vehicle accurately, please keep in mind most are not “perfect” vehicles may have minor imperfections that may not appear in photos such as small scratches, rock chips, dings ect.. I will advise if possible, that you see the vehicle in person before you purchase. Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.

Once full payment is received, seller will provide clear title, bill of sale, and additional Florida Department of Motor Vehicles forms to filled out and signed.

Vehicle is sold as is - with no warranty

Vehicle is sold as is, where is, with No warranty. I shall not be responsible for authenticity, correct description, or defects.

All disputes arising out of or resulting from this sale shall be finally determined by binding arbitration in the state of Florida.

Mileage Note: In the state of Florida, any car that is 10 years of age or older is titled with Exempt mileage.

Payment Terms: A Non-Refundable 10% deposit must be paid with 48 hours. Balance must be paid within 7 days unless other arrangements.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 558
  • 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 222061852.jpg
    222061852.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 561
  • !Bs36+3gEWk~$(KGrHqYH-CQEvd0OlGrKBL5s7wG0)Q~~_3.jpg
    !Bs36+3gEWk~$(KGrHqYH-CQEvd0OlGrKBL5s7wG0)Q~~_3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 555
  • DSCN4061.jpg
    DSCN4061.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 558
You are very specific about payment. Can we get some specifics about the car ? Mileage, price and a pic of the rpo sticker ?

Dear internet sales guy,

Welcome to Turbobuick.com, where we know.....Buicks.

Nice car by the way.

Very nice car. The pull straps on the doors look different. How much you asking for it and how many miles?

Very nice car. The pull straps on the doors look different. How much you asking for it and how many miles?

obviously not original. :p

Oh are you the original owner ?? Does look very nice but some better pics will help. Maybe some better shots of the engine and under the car where you can actually see something. Is that "soul glow" all over the engine compartment ??

Its in my county and i have never seen it. There aren't many around here. Sounds like a dealer that doesnt know original.

Back