for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

and you guys do financing?!?!?!! hmmmm.....lol

the autostore is a friend and believe it or not they do, i sold my other GN thru them 1 1/2 year ago and i believed the buyer with some down payment was able to obtained financing from one of the banks they deal with.

the autostore is a friend and believe it or not they do, i sold my other GN thru them 1 1/2 year ago and i believed the buyer with some down payment was able to obtained financing from one of the banks they deal with.

Now your really tempting me Carmello i would love to have that car but if i brought another one home i would have to live in it :biggrin:

man i got 5 grand and i has planned on buying a GN by summer but they have a nice one on their site. the turboT is a sweet car but that black GN on there is super sexy.

man i got 5 grand and i has planned on buying a GN by summer but they have a nice one on their site. the turboT is a sweet car but that black GN on there is super sexy.

that one belongs to carmello as well :) , used to be his stage 2 street strip car until it broke the crank, now its back to completely stock 87 109, brf 200-4r and 8.5 posi.. even put the stock 87 chip back in it,
only mods for performance is it has a hooker dual 2.5" cat back with test pipe , koni shocks and i beleive the springs are eibachs (not sure)
and it has that roll bar that lonnie diers built , the door bars and rear cross bar are removable and the rear bars are tucked well so when the removable bars are out you hardly notice its there , there were plans recently to remove the bar for easier sale but the weather has not been with us

that one belongs to carmello as well :) , used to be his stage 2 street strip car until it broke the crank, now its back to completely stock 87 109, brf 200-4r and 8.5 posi.. even put the stock 87 chip back in it,
only mods for performance is it has a hooker dual 2.5" cat back with test pipe , koni shocks and i beleive the springs are eibachs (not sure)
and it has that roll bar that lonnie diers built , the door bars and rear cross bar are removable and the rear bars are tucked well so when the removable bars are out you hardly notice its there , there were plans recently to remove the bar for easier sale but the weather has not been with us

it looks to be a very nice car....i like the cage personally but i can see where a few people might not want it.

oh almost forgot , its not mentioned anywhere but that GN also has a professionally done frame notch so it can swallow a 28x10.5 slick or to run 10" wide rims out back

87 blue-T

car is sold as of today 02/15/10 heading somewhere in the midwest:D
thank you for all the positive inputs especially from the 2 previous owners (Shawn and Nick).

beautiful car and in excellent condition with zero rust check it here theautostorenj.com
will come with all documentations including dyno sheets and so on...
The 529 rwhp was before it was upgraded to a bigger injectors, new TT chip, new tranny with billets, tubular arm susp, Bilsteins and all polys, Mosers with heat treated long studs, etc.. last run in ATCO (last fall) 11.40 with 17 lbs of boost on foot brake! Excellent DD and heartbreaker on the street.
Asking $16,900 and be impressive in the street or the track when you beat high dollar sports cars:D BTW, no trades please, thank you.

Holly smokes.. that is one wicked ride.. GLWS..

Someone is going to be very happy!!! Have fun with the car. Hopefully see you soon Carmelo.

-Nick

87 Blue-T

the new owner is a real car guy and i doubt it if i will see this car again in the East coast. It's a keeper 100%

the new owner is a real car guy and i doubt it if i will see this car again in the East coast. It's a keeper 100%

You never Know...

the car has already been out to Colorado...Stored in Kansas,Also to a car guy...And found it's way back.;)