You can type here any text you want

for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If i ever sell this pesky c5 I have sitting in my garage I am going to replace it with a buick again!!

Boost Setting

Just curious here, at what Boost setting did that T-Type make 529RWHP.....30#?

Just curious here, at what Boost setting did that T-Type make 529RWHP.....30#?

Closer to 20 than 30...I didnt have the car Dyno'ed...But ran 124mph on 19psi...around 3700 race weight with me in it(250lbs)

Just seems like a lot of RWHP for 22 lbs of Boost with the combo that it had. :confused:

Believe me I was sceptical when I bought the car of shawn as well. Till I took it to the track and ran 11.7 on 15# with a ****ty 60'. This car flat at hauls ass. To be honest, it got kind of boring blowing everyone away at the track. Slowest looking and quietest car in the lanes, also the fastest TRUE street car there. Drove an hour to the track and back. Car never left me on the side of the road. Best Buick out there in my eyes. You couldnt build this car for anything close to the asking price. Wish I could buy it back.

Believe me I was sceptical when I bought the car of shawn as well. Till I took it to the track and ran 11.7 on 15# with a ****ty 60'. This car flat at hauls ass. To be honest, it got kind of boring blowing everyone away at the track. Slowest looking and quietest car in the lanes, also the fastest TRUE street car there. Drove an hour to the track and back. Car never left me on the side of the road. Best Buick out there in my eyes. You couldnt build this car for anything close to the asking price. Wish I could buy it back.

Told you not to sell it bone head :D

87 Blue T

can't believed this car is still not sold maybe the price is too low:biggrin:
it will be in Atco this Sunday for the Buick/Ford event and will see what it can do, maybe low 13s @ 88 mph because grandpa will be driving it:eek:

This is a great sleeper..I almost bought it a few years ago

When it was here in Florida....The money put into this T is insane...and a deal for someone...The guy who owned it basically gave KDK a blank check and said"I want it to whip any car on the street" ....I was nearly a day from buying it....

Though I will argue the best bang for the buck.....The car I was selling but took off the market is the best bang for the buck....the T is the best bang for old skool yes but.....I have a S55 Mercedes with 130k miles ....close to 500 RWHP now with a tune and pulley I put on...car had a MSRP of $140k when built....I was asking $19500

It ran a 11.64@121 with a 1.9 60' 2 weeks ago...this is a 4800 lb car with driver....The T weighs about 4000 with driver....the BENZ has A/C seats and messaging seats and rides like a dream ...oh I got 24 mpg on the highway on a recent 600 mile trip...I love this car

Not jacking a thread here....the seller is a HUGE AMG fan as well...just comparing yesterday to today is all....

Attachments

• DSC03565.jpg
    DSC03565.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,000
Yeah the s65 is sold

But I can locate one for u if u want ... I have a couple that I know r for sale
I can get a great deal on.

Mark

87 Blue T

Grandpa went to the track today! Buick/Ford event
my reflexes are kinda slow but still managed to do some decent times:biggrin:
first run: 60' 1.850
1/4 11.734
mph 118.03 16-17 lbs of boost

second run: 60' 1.591
1/4 11.552
mph 114.66 (accidentally shifted to neutral:mad:)
18 lbs of boost

third run: 60' 1.689
1/4 11.370
118.46 19-20 lbs of boost

i need to sharpen my skills on foot braking to get better times, anyway i had 9 gallons of 93 octane in the tank and i topped it off with C-16 i drove the car roundtrip and ran perfect with A/C blasting on the way home. The above runs were done on full exhaust and full weight.

Back