for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

87 Blue T

for guys who procastinated you still have a chance to own one of the best sleeper ever on this board complete quality built with proof of performance and no excuses. Triple duty toy can haul a family in comfort, show on lazy days, and play to embarras high dollar sports car on the street, you name it:D

the car is still available until i receive a deposit, i can see sunny Florida on the horizon:rolleyes:

87 Blue T

TTT
when washing the car yesterday noticed to have surface rust forming in the passenger rocker panel:mad: as big as half an inch in width and .25" in legnth
will go to a body shop for a thorough check up. this car has been sitting around and needs to be enjoyed, ummm it's a shame with this economy no one has cash.

the car is off the market for now as a husband and wife came to see and test drove the car yesterday left a deposit and see what happens. thanks for the C-16.

87 Blue T

car is back on the market buyer failed to perform for the third time!:eek:

maybe this time i'll ask for a decent deposit rather than $500 as i lost a couple of potential buyers when taken off the market.

beautiful car and in excellent condition with zero rust check it here theautostorenj.com
will come with all documentations including dyno sheets and so on...
The 529 rwhp was before it was upgraded to a bigger injectors, new TT chip, new tranny with billets, tubular arm susp, Bilsteins and all polys, Mosers with heat treated long studs, etc.. last run in ATCO (last fall) 11.40 with 17 lbs of boost on foot brake! Excellent DD and heartbreaker on the street.
Asking $16,900 and be impressive in the street or the track when you beat high dollar sports cars:D BTW, no trades please, thank you.
whats your phone num.

dammm.. this car is still here. I like the color !! ok 1 question .. Why hasn't the boost been turned up at the drags by any of the past owners ?? :confused:This is like having a HOT girlfriend and ...well you know :p

dammm.. this car is still here. I like the color !! ok 1 question .. Why hasn't the boost been turned up at the drags by any of the past owners ?? :confused:This is like having a HOT girlfriend and ...well you know :p

I made 1 pass turned up to about 19psi...the car ran 11.0/124..This was at Atco raceway,Where they will give you a little slack...I live about 80 Miles from Atco,So I dont normally run there.

When I ran the car,It had 55lb Injectors...And on that pass above,Was getting high on the Injector DC...The car has a precision Multidisk in it,Which I didnt lock at the time.The car likes to rev,I would see 6250-6400 on the 1-2 and 6200 on the 2-3...At that RPM the Injectors were getting to the end of the line....Thats why the car now has new 65's in it.

Also,just in case you are wondering...I didnt lock the multidisk at the time(Which would of helped ),Because I was playing around with one of Eric's wideband correcting chips,Which also had the capability to set your lockup wherever you wanted...I just didn't get the opportunity to play with it,To see where the car would of liked to be locked up.

With that Being said...I live about 15minutes From Raceway Park...The car has a HD actuator on it,I could not get the boost below 16psi...And even at that Boost,It was too fast to Run at Etown...Im sure you know,They dont give you any slack at all.

If I wasnt done with buicks...Period,I would buy this car back in a heartbeat...But I am...So Im not..:biggrin:

In case anyone missed it in a earlier post...here is a vid of the 11.0 run...http://www.streetfire.net/video/full-weight-street-car-with-power-everything-and-i_124110.htm

well I am tryin to get out to BUT then keep "lookin" :rolleyes: This car caught my eye when he first posted it. I really wanted a Limited with a hole in the roof :cool:
... Hell if the car ran good I would have just run it out to see what it would do . It took us a few passes of them tellin us to slow it down in Melissa's. :biggrin:

well I am tryin to get out to BUT then keep "lookin" :rolleyes: This car caught my eye when he first posted it. I really wanted a Limited with a hole in the roof :cool:
... Hell if the car ran good I would have just run it out to see what it would do . It took us a few passes of them tellin us to slow it down in Melissa's. :biggrin:

I am friends with the Tech guys over at ETown..I would only get them in trouble running below 11.49,And myself thrown out also...Not really worth it...I didnt buy this car to be a racecar,Was just curious as to what it could run without really thrashing on it...I probably only had about 6-8 passes on the car total.

Now they put your name/notes in the computer...You can tech in,Once the cards make it up to the tower,The notes they put last show up..If it happens to say..(11.22..No bar)...They will pull you off the line,And send you to tech again,They will call the tech guys on the radio and make sure you are good for the times they think you are going to run.And if you arent,you are not going to run.