for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

Blue T

I am friends with the Tech guys over at ETown..I would only get them in trouble running below 11.49,And myself thrown out also...Not really worth it...I didnt buy this car to be a racecar,Was just curious as to what it could run without really thrashing on it...I probably only had about 6-8 passes on the car total.

Now they put your name/notes in the computer...You can tech in,Once the cards make it up to the tower,The notes they put last show up..If it happens to say..(11.22..No bar)...They will pull you off the line,And send you to tech again,They will call the tech guys on the radio and make sure you are good for the times they think you are going to run.And if you arent,you are not going to run.

no doubt this car can do 10s the potential new owner can install a cage and be safe in the track, Mosers was the last upgrade to complete it except a 5 point harness. But again, this car was not made as a race car just a an ordinary unpretensious street car that can break hearts on the street:biggrin:

blue t

tranny was just tuned up by Michael's has new bands, 700r filter, and new fluid. Will ride it easy for a week then ready for fun:D

What did you find out about the rust?I just sold my car,but the rust has me a little afraid..I almost bought this car from the gentleman that owned it in Fla.

Blue T

What did you find out about the rust?I just sold my car,but the rust has me a little afraid..I almost bought this car from the gentleman that owned it in Fla.

surface rust and should not be an issue and i could adjust the price towards that. Glad you know the car it is more stout and complete now than when it was in Florida. Come inspect and drive it home:biggrin:

2swoosh.. Are you still asking the 16k for it? Its a beautiful car.. Im in south jersey .. Ive looked at that car day in and day out online..

blue t

2swoosh.. Are you still asking the 16k for it? Its a beautiful car.. Im in south jersey .. Ive looked at that car day in and day out online..

come and check it out in person i'm in Cherry Hill, i need this car gone i just picked up another T with a twin turbo set up.

87 Blue T

Received a few offers but it's still here folks not giving it away for low ballers but i adjusted the price to $15.5 and taking a slight loss no more no less. Added a new battery for sitting too long:mad:

Cheap performance compared to today's fast cars in the market:D

87 Blue T

TTT for now and if i sell the other 2 cars i have (the S2 T and the twin turbo) i will definitely put this one back on the road and have fun with it:biggrin:

Blue T Grandpa's toy

I drove this car all day today and i'm having second thoughts sellin it:frown:
three things to do with this car; the bubble question on the passenger rocker panel (this Monday), adjust the front springs height the same as the rear height, and lastly, i would like to upgrade the front brake system to Aeromotive Components for safety on the street.

I'm also upping the original price to $18k firm not a penny less. If it sells so be it, if not, i'll enjoy it:biggrin: If someone is looking for a reliable fast street car and understand what this car has then they should check this out.

Nice T
Love the bump back up in price... I should try that.
At least you're not losing half what you put in.... like me.

The tire kickers and window shoppers must make up 99% of people here.

How many cars have actually sold in last 6 months? Oh forget it.....