for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

grandpas toy

made 3 passes, 2 during time trials both @ 11.50s (not allowed below 11.50 or be booted) then 11.70s @ 113 and lost to a friend who dialed in @ 11.80 he had a great reaction time:biggrin: oh well, it was a fun day of Musclepalooza in E-Town.

made 3 passes, 2 during time trials both @ 11.50s (not allowed below 11.50 or be booted) then 11.70s @ 113 and lost to a friend who dialed in @ 11.80 he had a great reaction time:biggrin: oh well, it was a fun day of Musclepalooza in E-Town.

Thats still sweet times.. Its always good to be able to make your car faster, then tune her down and be able to run 11.50s id keep her right there for awhile haha

grandpas toy

Thats still sweet times.. Its always good to be able to make your car faster, then tune her down and be able to run 11.50s id keep her right there for awhile haha

You are right Dream4GN she will keep her current tune forever, perfect daily/strip car without a cage:D no trailer either.

I cant believe noone has bought this car, on the other hand I am soo glad no one has bought this car. Im hoping it stays on the market so I can buy it back, problem is it wont be for a few more months, worst case april. Only time will tell. I just bought a new BMW and now putting my spare change away to buy this back. :cool:

I cant believe noone has bought this car, on the other hand I am soo glad no one has bought this car. Im hoping it stays on the market so I can buy it back, problem is it wont be for a few more months, worst case april. Only time will tell. I just bought a new BMW and now putting my spare change away to buy this back. :cool:

Hmmmmm.... Usually I'd buy a buick and use my spare change to buy a BMW.:biggrin:

grandpas toy...

I spoke to a very serious buyer today and i think this time it's a go , it's like a divorce situation that got back together a true love story:biggrin:

i'll post when all is said and done.

grandpas toy....

Grandpas toy is officially sold as of today she reunited with her previous owner as he missed her so much. The good thing is it stays within the MAGNA club. Thanks to all:biggrin:

just replaced front springs with kirbans to adjust the front ride height , the eibach were just to low for the driveway

the blue T was picked up tonight and headed home
---so it is SOLD---

still have my 79 TATA 400 4spd with about 42K on it

the one in pic isnt an HO , its originally a Van Nuyes white 78 hartop TA WS6/W72 4spd (TA 6.6 3.42) ,pw/pdl A/C , brought it back to original but then got tired of the 78 look as i have a few of them , so I swapped on a 70 nose -- 70 grilles , hood , hood scoop, steel front valance, front spoiler and gut changed from carmine cloth to std black with and a rear console , had rallys on it for a while and at one time 15" honeycombs