You can type here any text you want

For Sale 87 Gn Ht In R.i

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FATBOYTC88

1987 GN HT . 53,000 ORIG MILES . 2ND OWNER, ALL PAPERWORK INCLUDING ORIGINAL CERT OF ORIGIN. WNDO STICKER,OWNERS MANUAL, BILL OF SALE,ETC.. STOCK EXCEPT FOR HOOKER CATBACK EXHAUST & K&N CONE FILTER. AUTO HAS HAIL DAMAGE & NEEDS TO BE STRIPPED & PAINTED. NO CHIP NEVER RACED . NEW POWER MASTER BRAKE SYSTEM .$8000.00 OR BEST OFFER.NO LOWBALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.THANKS STEVE CONTACT ME AT 401-568-7517 OR BY EMAIL FATBOYTC88@COX.NET.

I Am About 1 Hr From There But Could Drive Down Or Meet You Somewhre. The Photos Are On My Neighbors Computer And I Will Try To Send Them Tomorrow. Thanks For The Interest -steve.feel Free To Call Me For More Details.

Ok, Great...

If I like what is in the pictures I will drive over to look at it sooner than then If I buy It I will just bring my car trailer with me on vacation. Wife and Kids get the beach.....I get a GN. Sounds Like a good deal for me.

I have a 540 powered '71 Monte I race at Lebanon Valley in NY, but these Turbo Cars are a blast and I want to have one.

I am looking at a couple others right now also....including a Turbo T and another one on this board

I look forward to getting the pics..

Thanks

Tom

I Was At Lebanon Last Yr For The World Of Outlaw Race. Didn't Know They Had A Drag Strip Until I Got There. Call Me And I Will Give You An Accurate Description Of Auto.. I Don't Like To See Someone Drive A Long Way Witout More Details. I Have Plenty Of Room To Leave Your Trailer While You Are At The Beach. 401-568-7517 Steve.. You Are Probably 21/2 -3hrs Away.

Back