You can type here any text you want

Ford GT must have been playing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Driving home from work last night and passing everyone as usual and see the taillights. Car does look awesome. I try to slow but still blow by him. I then start to slow down and figure I had nothing else better to do. He comes up and we hit it. Pretty even from about 70-110. Pulls up again and had me by 2 cars same speed. One more time and I had him for about a fender. I really think that he wasn't pushing it. My car is not really up to tune about 10 psi and just has basic mods. It really was nice playing though.

Parchutes

GNICETRY said:
Driving home from work last night and passing everyone as usual and see the taillights. Car does look awesome. I try to slow but still blow by him. I then start to slow down and figure I had nothing else better to do. He comes up and we hit it. Pretty even from about 70-110. Pulls up again and had me by 2 cars same speed. One more time and I had him for about a fender. I really think that he wasn't pushing it. My car is not really up to tune about 10 psi and just has basic mods. It really was nice playing though.
NO actually he was trying, most of the time everyone else just seems to come to a parchute with our cars and when we finally get someone that is close we figure something is wrong, he isnt trying hard or my car is broke maybe others can chime in and say the same if possible

I'd like to believe it BUT 205 MPH top speed. 11.6 quarter mile and 550 HP and 500 TQ. My car ain't that nice :cool:

GNICETRY said:
I'd like to believe it BUT 205 MPH top speed. 11.6 quarter mile and 550 HP and 500 TQ. My car ain't that nice :cool:
your right, you would need to be pushing some good power to handle the power to weight of those cars on teh hwy, good :cool: fun though

yea on the highway? no way. maybe in the streets but not on a highway are you going to smoke one of those cars.....

Thought you meant Mustang GT, GT 40 ok got it.

I just saw one just before you posted this. I was like mannnn, I wish I had my GN, I was thinking he would kill me if I tried, even if I had it I would have tried to, and just put some 116 in the tank tooo. Just need to get my alky in so I can really try and play with them. This one was white with a red stripe or stripes looked like it would handle any road or turn that was trown its way. Maybe the guy was scared of the car? But anyway if I get that chance again, I will definately try.

You better have a GN trapping in the 130s to come close to that car because they are trapping just about 130 mph. We lack gearing, power/weight and aerodynamics to even try one on the highway to any speed that puts us in OD.

Back