You can type here any text you want

Ford vs. Buick 2008 will include Olds, Pontiac, Caddy, & GMC!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Power

Check out the flyer!

http://www.okbuicks.com/shootoutflyer2008.pdf

*TEAM BUICK NOW INCLUDES PONTIAC, OLDSMOBILE, CADILLAC AND GMC TRUCKS

The rules are simple, Fords must be Ford powered and Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC
Trucks must be GM Corporate type powered.

Does this mean I can bring both my Buicks and my LT1 Trans Am??? :D :D :D

I sent an email to Dick Walker about this. It would be interesting to see some LS1 powered Pontiacs mixing it up with the Fords...

I have mixed feelings. In one way it's sad to not just have the Buicks racing the Ferds, but we haven't fared too well since they started doing the damn pro tree. We had probably 10 redlights at the 08 event, and we ended up losing by 13...simple math tells us we could have won that had we not pushed through the lights...

Yeah.....me not too happy about that. Being one of the "skilled" (used lightly) drivers that pushed through the light in competition....I too think we could hand it to'em.

BUT....every year we say next year.....blah blah. If it takes the ENTIRE GM CATALOG to beat Ford, so be it.

Yeah.....me not too happy about that. Being one of the "skilled" (used lightly) drivers that pushed through the light in competition....I too think we could hand it to'em.

BUT....every year we say next year.....blah blah. If it takes the ENTIRE GM CATALOG to beat Ford, so be it.

You are skilled at being Polish, Dan. That's all that matters :biggrin:

I am going to make sure I get to give a Ford a beatdown no matter what I am driving :cool:

5 on 5

Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Edsel and Ford Trucks vs Buick, Pontiac, Olds, Cadillac, and GMC TRUCKS.

Back