Forged Eagle Crank stock stroke

TurboWh1

Anybody have a new one of these laying around? I know they have been discontinued for about 3 years. I would like tro find one new in the box if possible. Let me know what you have.

I'm still looking. I may go stroker. I havn't deceided yet. I'd like to have a 4340 crank. My stock crank is junk anyways. I'm looking to overbuild an engine at this point and just not run it as hard. I'm 0 for 2 the last 2 times at the track. I've killed 2 engines at this point.... Getting tired of pulling engines. You'd think I had a race car or something:smile:

I'm still looking. I may go stroker. I havn't deceided yet. I'd like to have a 4340 crank. My stock crank is junk anyways. I'm looking to overbuild an engine at this point and just not run it as hard. I'm 0 for 2 the last 2 times at the track. I've killed 2 engines at this point.... Getting tired of pulling engines. You'd think I had a race car or something:smile:

Fine you self a good engine builtder and make sure he know these motor.
Bobby from RPE one of the best .he from CT 860-953-1342

Fine you self a good engine builtder and make sure he know these motor.
Bobby from RPE one of the best .he from CT 860-953-1342

I have a machinist picked out. He is acutally working on the block at the moment. I feel comfortable with him. He has worked on the Buick 109 before. Plus he is actually listening to me which actually makes me feel a litte better. He has over 30 years experiance building engines including working on the JEG's race team. He has an 8 sec dragster with a small block in it.:biggrin: I just need to get a bullet proof rotating assembly. I'm not going to screw around this time...

Eagle Crank

Still looking.... I may have a lead on one but it maybe sold:frown: