You can type here any text you want

Forged Rods IN STOCK $439.99

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Licht

I was here first
Forged Rods from K1 Technoligies are in stock, this is a narrow journal, stock length rod perfect for rebuilds and a fantastic choice for Eagle/CAT crank rebuilds This introductory price of $439.99 will only be good for a short time, about 2 weeks and then they will go up to $479.99

Get 'em while we got 'em!

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 790 4406

rods

Hey mike could you tell me the weight on the rods? thanks very much craig

Here you go:

Attachments

• 648K1BH5960ARVB.jpg
    648K1BH5960ARVB.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 567
- Buick 5.960" Connecting Rod Set
-.940" Bushed Pin
- 2.249" Crank Pin
- ARP 2000 bolts
- .855" Journal Width

Thanks,
Mike

random idle question Mike, how much do they weigh different than a stock rod and how much for a set of matching floating pins because my current ones are pressed and you destroy the pins getting the pistons off the rods right?

Thanks,

I have not weighed a stock rod in so long I do not remember I do not have a loose one here but I will get one. Pins will likely get scuffed up What kind of pistons?
Mike

Custom Diamond forgings for my 4.1 (3.995) They already have the spiroloc grooves in them I just started out with stock rods and pressed pins. I keep regretting using those rods and since everything is in peices I might replace them with more durable items.

49-blues said:
What kind of horsepower do you think they will handle?

If you were paying attention to the post on these rods at t6p which I pretty
sure you were you would already know the answer to that question. :D :D

I can tell you thins for sure. They will handle lots more than stock and if you compare the price to a set of stockers that have been magged, resized, bushed and had the bolts replaced you will be ahead
Mike

If i already knew the answer there would be no point in asking the question and i havent been following the t6p message board lately.

Back