You can type here any text you want

Found the motor and many other parts!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DCVING

Tonite I saw something that I thought I would never of saw in a million years. A coworker came accross and add on craigslist for a gn engine very very fast for sale with many other parts, locally to me. I play stupid and call the kid and set up a place to meet him. As he takes a tarp of the motor I almost pass out and keep my cool, play the stupid role and then they show me all my other ****, Downpipe Homemade strech IC, ect ect. To make a long story short tonite 2 kids behind bars and I get to see a ramp truck full from front to back with all sorts of parts stripped from my car, these guys had parts all over the yard, in the basement,in other cars it was un freaking real. I also have heard from the police tonite they have a tip on where the car is and its now spray painted black. I recoverd everything but the shell and interior and rear end so far and I meet the police tomorrow at 9 am to value everything at the yard. I cannot believe it, not for a second, too think only 5 min from my place someone had my ****!!!!!!!!!

That is freakin' awesome! Sorry that it was stolen but you are getting it back AND finding out who did it! Man I would have freaked out and choked them! Good luck on the rest!

That is GREAT news on your find & i hope your car gets a chance to live again, i think it has 9 lives. Those punks should be very thankfull you handled the situation the way you did as There is NO way i would have had that mutch control.

Good job ! You did the right thing..kept a cool head and got them turds locked up. Hope you get the car back soon.

Your a better man then me! Glad you got most of it back. You'll get the rest back I'm sure.

Too bad I wasnt involved.

U would have been afforded 5 minutes of quaility time in a private room with each of the guys if I had been the arresting officer. ;) . Nice job!

Definately keep us posted.

Great news.... maybe you will get your baby back.....

nice!!! thats the blue car right? i've known people who got their car stolen around here, and thats exactly what I tell them, and I've even told board members... watch the recycler and craigs list!! most of that stuff on there off of gn's is hot, but sometimes just parts cars. Nice, at least so far you got the most expensive stuff! if you get the car back in straight shape, you can probably color sand off that bs spray paint. Good luck man, glad to see this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :biggrin:

Awesome man. What's even more awesome is that you maintained your poker face and got them locked up.

I found out yesterday that they have a good lead on my cars location but havent seen it yet. They also got more info from the kids and found out the a 2nd car had was infront of their house was stolen as well. The 2 were in court in the AM on tuesday. the detctive couldnt believe how my car looked when I gave him some pics. He estimated the value of all the stuff that was confiscated to be around 8k. I hope they find the car soon before someone tips off someone and it gets crushed, if it isnt already!

stolen recovered

I'm with Brer Rabbit....5 minutes of street justice then call the cops:mad:

wow:eek: 5 minutes away from ya :eek: so they had a turbo buick ??? you didn't know them ?? good luck with your progress :cool:

well today the insurance compant tells me that I will have to buy the parts back VIA from a auction. They will be picking up the parts and sending them to an auction. I would have to have a licence to purchase it from the auction. If you ask me I think its a bunch of crap. If I didnt go out of my way to try to locate parts or the car itself they would never of recovered anything and now they dont want to give me the chance of just buying it back from them.

See if you can contact the Mass. Insurance commisioner office or someone at that level, they might be able to give you direction

Do not accept that crap from the insurance company. You should be able to purchase the items back for an agreed Salvage value. Put the pressure on your agent also to get some results.

Back