You can type here any text you want

Front Bumper Shocks, SLIC (of any kind), Roller Rockers for Irons,Scanmaster, Boost Gauge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Hello person reading my thread!

I am looking for some parts for a customer of mine, and I'd like to see if I can find these things used for him to help him save a few bucks!

I am looking for;

1) Front bumper shocks. Specifically the driver side, but I think it would be best to replace both.

2) An aftermarket stock location intercooler of any kind. Even the old "1 1/2" core units would do fine. He is just looking for something a little better than stock :)

3) Roller rockers (any type) for stock iron heads.

4) Scanmaster (not the scanmaster G)

5) Digital boost gauge for vacuum to 30+psi. Must have vacuum, must be digital, and must have the sending unit/all hardware required.

Please let me know if you have any of this stuff. I'd love to take it off your hands!

Best way to reach me is my cell; 707 362 6030 please call or text whenever! If you prefer email, my email is 1987GN@gmail.com

Thank you!
Tyler

I have everything but the digital boost gauge. Harland Sharp roller rockers for iron heads, both bumper shocks. and the scanmaster 2.2. drop me a PM and ill let you know the prices. Fred

Back