Front suspension

UMI Performance all the way!
8567812e80296731f0f82b55a9a98636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice, How come you like UMI that much better than Ridetech or even SSandC?

I would like to hear more about the AFX spindle conversion? I am researching a new suspension set up for my T-type and looking for info on the AFX spindles.

I would like to hear more about the AFX spindle conversion? I am researching a new suspension set up for my T-type and looking for info on the AFX spindles.

I like ride tech and scandc also. I just like the umi set up because I can change the Coilover just by unbolting from the bottom vs taking everything apart.
d55438372f69541c029874742fd8cd87.jpg
no one offer something like that. Incase I didn’t like the spring rate or Coilover set up. Plus they make so much for our cars. I figured I would keep it all the same. I will be purchasing scandc’s frame brace for our cars. They are the only company to make the front brace for front mount intercooler. Yet still keeping the connecting brace.
cb1525ff0b5daaf9e4d270c64e500947.jpg
afx is nice as well just pricey considering you can just use blazer spindles at half the price

I am also really considering ride tech for my front sway bar. Ride tech muscle bar is wayyy tooo sexy not to pick up

I am also really considering ride tech for my front sway bar. Ride tech muscle bar is wayyy tooo sexy not to pick up

I agree, you need to check at what board member Turbo6inKY wrote about that sway bar and what he ended up building.

I went with PST (Performance Suspension Technology) Front upper/lower tubular control arms and rear upper tubular adjustable arms with lower tubular arms. The rear upper and lowers come with a brace kit that tie the control arm mounts to the frame. With some Eibachs and Bilstiens on 17's...it rides smooth yet planted!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2c6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2c6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • fullsizeoutput_1b34.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1b34.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 56
I have front aldan american coilovers. Umi performance upper and lower tublar control arms, proforged tall ball joints, sway front and rear bars, spohn bumpsteer kit ( only because I already had it. ) rear metco upper adjustable arms and boxed lowers. 3 point umi performance front brace and rear strut tower brace and am going to install the rear control arm braces next week.
All in all my bumpsteer issue was corrected by 98 percent, car feels alot lighter. Aslo did the boly prothane kit body mounts, tom lee ps gear new crown jeep shaft and camaro bearing kit. And f41 fender to radiator sipport braces.
And am going from a 225/35 tire to a 235/35/20 tire and replaceing the steering column sphere kit . Just to eliminate all steering wheel play.

What size rotors do you have? 14”?

14” front 13” rear

What did you pay for them and where did you get? I’ve been looking and they range between 500-1000$for just the fronts

What did you pay for them and where did you get? I’ve been looking and they range between 500-1000$for just the fronts

Ac delco
Rock auto