You can type here any text you want

front tires 15x 7 rim

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MR2CHIPO

Hey Guys!!

I have decided to go with 275 60 15 tires in the rear. Question is, Can I run the 265 50 15 currently on the rear, upfront? They are brand new and I think would give the car a nice stance. Thanks in anticipation of your feedback! ;)

P.S.
Driven under normal conditions....rarely track driven

265/50/15 will most likely rub up front on stock wheels. Way to wide IMO anyway, the car will pull like crazy and grab every groove in the road

Go with 235/60/15 or stock size 215 65 15 on the front

I have some 275-60-15's on 10" wide rims at the rear :wink:, but decided to keep the stock size (215-65-15) on 7" wide in front. It looks just right for my taste. :)
As for going with some wide tires in the front, I tried that before with the result that the car follows every crack, pothole and defect in the pavement, not pleasant to drive at all...:rolleyes: You'd be better off selling yours and get something narrower for the front!

Claude. :redface:

What exactly are these 265 50 15's that you spaek of?? I might be in the market for a pair.....:biggrin:

Back