You can type here any text you want

Frustrated with coupling...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Azrial89

Does any one know where in the world I can get a straight female to female coupling to attach the stock fuel rail to a 1/8npt fuel pressure gauge. I can not find one at all! Just the coupling, not a gauge. I bought the Gbodyparts gauge and was thoroughly disappointed with it due to the fact it leaked into the face plate and ruined it. I really need to figure out where I can get the same style coupling, because mine got all chewed up during removal. Non aluminum would be ideal

Does any one know where in the world I can get a straight female to female coupling to attach the stock fuel rail to a 1/8npt fuel pressure gauge. I can not find one at all! Just the coupling, not a gauge. I bought the Gbodyparts gauge and was thoroughly disappointedl

Have you contacted Brian @Gbody and explain what happened. I would start there first.

Shaun

Wow... Well maybe I should just take my self a timeout haha I looked there about 18 different times and never saw that! Thanks.

"Reaper" said:
Have you contacted Brian @Gbody and explain what happened. I would start there first.

Shaun

I have not contacted him, I have just kind of let that gauge go by the wayside and I am not to worried about it anymore.

You can also get the one made by Metco, it's one piece female to female. Also get a schrader valve remover tool if that's still on the rail. I use the Metco one with a Autometer electric FP sender. It clears a 4 inch intake. Email Brian at gbodyparts I'm sure he can get whatever you need.

most hydraulic shops will have it.

#4 JIC female to 1/8 NPT female
-4AN to 1/8NPT is basically the same thing

Does any one know where in the world I can get a straight female to female coupling to attach the stock fuel rail to a 1/8npt fuel pressure gauge. I can not find one at all! Just the coupling, not a gauge. I bought the Gbodyparts gauge and was thoroughly disappointed with it due to the fact it leaked into the face plate and ruined it. I really need to figure out where I can get the same style coupling, because mine got all chewed up during removal. Non aluminum would be ideal
I saw your review on my site. I left it there. I contacted the manufacturer & they sold 10,000 no problem. Even if they wouldn't have stood behind it, I would of. In the time it took you to type these 2 posts up I would of you a replacement out. What is $35 compared to an un happy customer?
Just saying. If you need a straight coupling let me know. We also carry Metco as well as the caspers unit. Plus we also carry a Metco Gauge but it isn't $35.00 for a reason. ;)

My apologies, I was just very frustrated and wound up in the moment, I should have contacted you prior to going a little "nuts". For the time being I am still using the red aluminum coupling that was supplied with the infamous gauge :) I very much respect your products and site and am grateful for the leaps and bounds in innovation that you are making for our community. I will be sure to be a little less hasty in my comments next time.

Back