Frustrated with coupling...

Azrial89

Does any one know where in the world I can get a straight female to female coupling to attach the stock fuel rail to a 1/8npt fuel pressure gauge. I can not find one at all! Just the coupling, not a gauge. I bought the Gbodyparts gauge and was thoroughly disappointed with it due to the fact it leaked into the face plate and ruined it. I really need to figure out where I can get the same style coupling, because mine got all chewed up during removal. Non aluminum would be ideal

Does any one know where in the world I can get a straight female to female coupling to attach the stock fuel rail to a 1/8npt fuel pressure gauge. I can not find one at all! Just the coupling, not a gauge. I bought the Gbodyparts gauge and was thoroughly disappointedl

Have you contacted Brian @Gbody and explain what happened. I would start there first.

Shaun

Wow... Well maybe I should just take my self a timeout haha I looked there about 18 different times and never saw that! Thanks.

"Reaper" said:
Have you contacted Brian @Gbody and explain what happened. I would start there first.

Shaun

I have not contacted him, I have just kind of let that gauge go by the wayside and I am not to worried about it anymore.

You can also get the one made by Metco, it's one piece female to female. Also get a schrader valve remover tool if that's still on the rail. I use the Metco one with a Autometer electric FP sender. It clears a 4 inch intake. Email Brian at gbodyparts I'm sure he can get whatever you need.

most hydraulic shops will have it.

#4 JIC female to 1/8 NPT female
-4AN to 1/8NPT is basically the same thing

Does any one know where in the world I can get a straight female to female coupling to attach the stock fuel rail to a 1/8npt fuel pressure gauge. I can not find one at all! Just the coupling, not a gauge. I bought the Gbodyparts gauge and was thoroughly disappointed with it due to the fact it leaked into the face plate and ruined it. I really need to figure out where I can get the same style coupling, because mine got all chewed up during removal. Non aluminum would be ideal
I saw your review on my site. I left it there. I contacted the manufacturer & they sold 10,000 no problem. Even if they wouldn't have stood behind it, I would of. In the time it took you to type these 2 posts up I would of you a replacement out. What is $35 compared to an un happy customer?
Just saying. If you need a straight coupling let me know. We also carry Metco as well as the caspers unit. Plus we also carry a Metco Gauge but it isn't $35.00 for a reason. ;)

My apologies, I was just very frustrated and wound up in the moment, I should have contacted you prior to going a little "nuts". For the time being I am still using the red aluminum coupling that was supplied with the infamous gauge :) I very much respect your products and site and am grateful for the leaps and bounds in innovation that you are making for our community. I will be sure to be a little less hasty in my comments next time.