You can type here any text you want

FS: 30 lb Injectors/Harness, Autometer Gauges

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yankee John

A couple things for sale. Payment via prompt PayPal. The 1st EMAIL to me with "I'll take it" gets the item. Reach me at: johnrtse(at)comcast(dot)net - Substitute appropriate symbols, of course.

Thanks in advance!
John

1) Set of (6) 30 lb fuel injectors. Marked 5207009 and D1720AA. Sold me as working, I never installed. Should be cleaned and tested before you use. A good replacement for factory injectors, I have been told. Includes injector harness. Price is $40 shipped in the usa.

2) Four used Autometer brand gauges. Very used, includes gauges & (3) cups only- no senders. Hopefully someone can use them- I bought them here cheap and will sell them cheap. $23 shipped for what you see in the box.

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 256
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 259
The gauges are SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

The injectors are still available. Price change to $35 shipped.

John

Price on 30 lb injectors w/harness lowered to $30 shipped, payment via PayPal prefered. First EMAIL to me with "I'll take them" gets them.

John

BTT. The gauges are sold, but the injectors w/harness are still available for $30 shipped in USA.

I can have the injectors checked, cleaned, and with new o-rings too. If this is done, I need $115 shipped in USA for the cleaned/checked injectors and the harness.

John

Back