You can type here any text you want

FS: 87 GN T Top in PA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JohnGriffith

FOR SALE : 87 GN T-TOP w/ 33,000 original miles

Exterior is in nice shape with some dings and chips but nothing too bad. Original paint is very shiny with no checking. Fillers are faded but intact. No body damage and no rust. Car has been garage kept all its life. I am the third owner. The interior is in excellent condition and looks like new. I replaced the headliner two years ago. Everything else is original.

The previous owner made the following mods. He didn’t remember everything, so these are to the best of my knowledge and his memory.

TE60 turbo
Full 3” ATR Stainless single shot exhaust including recently rebuilt ATR external wastegate with cockpit adjustable regulator.
Eastern Performance front mount intercooler
Kenne Bell Intake and throttle body
red stripe injectors
twin fuel pump setup w/ hotwire and voltbooster
Red Armstrong street and race chips
Trans built by DelTrans of Newark, DE for 10 second duty
Trans cooler
3000 stall converter
Centerline Warrior rims w/ MT 275/50-15 Drag Radials on the rear
Dual rear air bags
Jumper valve on rear brakes
Full complement of gauges inside, including Scanmaster

This car runs as good as it looks. The trans shifts firmly with no slippage. Launching off the foot brake w/ 6 lbs of boost has produced a best ¼ mile E.T. of 11.66 at 115 mph. I believe theres a lot more in her with a modern chip and some bigger injectors.

Car is located in Southern Chester County area of PA. I work in Wilmington, DE so car could be seen there as well. Please PM for more info or my phone number.

Asking price: $17,900

Thanks for looking

John

Back