FS Black 03 Cobra $21K OBO or Trade +$ for GN

BIGONTS

Looking to possibly sell my car. Had it for a while now and would like an older car like a GN or Chevelle, since I do not have time for it. Will trade plus cash for a clean GN ONLY. No T-tops please

Always garaged, pretty much mint in and out. Nice mods and fun to drive. Tuned by the best, Hermann a few years back when he came out. Car made like 470hp/490tq?? I have the dyno sheets somewhere. Went to the track about 2-3 years ago and it went 11.60's. Haven't gone back or drivin it much since then. Like I said, not time to drive it.

New motor from Ford back in 2006 and it has maybe 10K on it. Extended warranty, etc..

Mods are in my sig. I just put on new 315 DR's on the back and new front and rear brakes.

SCT XCalibrator
JLT CAI, LFP Heat Exchanger
BilletFlow 3.65 w/4 idlers, Metco 8lb lower
Magnaflow catted X-pipe, Borla Quiet stainless catback
TR6's, H&R SS Springs, Billetflow Brace, MM IRS bushings & Full length Subframes,
Chrome FR500's 17X9"/10.5"/315 Nitto DR, MGW Shifter, LDC Cooling Mod
Few gauges
New Ford Engine 12/2005

Here are pics of it getting detailed a few weeks back. Last night was the first time I drove it since then:
BIGONTS' Detail - Chicago SVT

If interested, come check it out. Title in hand. Fairly low miles, 42K, but looks like a really low mi car. Located in Hickory Hills, IL 60459. Thanks 773-636-5263

dude 21 k for an 03 cobra is alitle over the top dont you think...i dont think u gona have much looks wiht this guy trading a GN for thr the cobre..specialy a ford..lol...dude if my car was valued at close to ur asking price ill trow u an offer but my GN dont thnink is worth that much...but gud luck man...nice ass cobra i love those bodys.

Had a Silver '03 with a few mods. That thing rocked! I think mine dyno'd @ 456 rwhp. Hated the stiff clutch and I had hell getting in and out of those seats.:confused:

Had a Silver '03 with a few mods. That thing rocked! I think mine dyno'd @ 456 rwhp. Hated the stiff clutch and I had hell getting in and out of those seats.:confused:

what happen to the motor...

Took it in to the local Ford dealer for routine maintenance, oil change, etc.. My mechanic said something it not quite right with the motor and a SVT rep. came out to investigate:confused:. Turned out that over time there was a possible lean condition on the car due to a loose vacuum line. Got a new motor within 2 weeks, all the lines were clamped don now and has been running really strong since. Can't complain, new motor, extended warranty, etc.. :wink: :biggrin:

dude 21 k for an 03 cobra is alitle over the top dont you think...i dont think u gona have much looks wiht this guy trading a GN for thr the cobre..specialy a ford..lol...dude if my car was valued at close to ur asking price ill trow u an offer but my GN dont thnink is worth that much...but gud luck man...nice ass cobra i love those bodys.

I think my car is priced very fairly and there's always room for negotiations. Thanks for the other comments though. I seen your car on the local Craigslist. Sounds like a nice project and has potential. Something I might consider after selling the Cobra. I might give you a call once it sells. :wink:

Price!

Hey very nice car! Good starting price for the car, clean Termi's with under 50k will bring 18k to 20k all day depending on bolt-ons. One of the best setups ever made by SVT if you ask me, I just bought a 2010 GT500 and its a rocket, but something about those 4.6's