FS/FT 1998 Trans Am - Ram Air - Torque Thrusts - Full Exhaust - LS6 - LOTS OF PICS!!!

97ramsst

1998 TRANS AM
DSC01664-1.jpg

For sale or trade....1998 Pontaic Trans Am. The car is Torch Red with very nice gray leather interior. It has a lightly modded LS1 with automatic transmission. It has T-tops and Monsoon Stereo System. The car looks great and runs great. The car is VERY nice inside and out with no issues at all. It has just over 137K miles on it but dont let that scare you...this car would pass for having 50K miles. The Air Condtioning works great and blows ice cold, it has power seats, mirrors, windows, locks and keyless entry. The car has been very well taken care of its whole life.

Appearance wise the paint on the car is 9 out of 10. The paint is clean and looks great...there are no dents or dings in it. It has a fuctional Ram Air hood. It has black racing stripes and has been maintained with Zaino products. It looks great and turns heads every where you go! The car has nearly brand new black Torque Thrust wheels (17x9s front and 17x10.5s rear) with Nitto tires...the combo may have 2000 miles on them. I do have stock polished WS6 tires and wheels though if you dont like the black wheels. Inside the car is a 9 out of 10 too...the leather seats shoe VERY VERY little wear and everything else is great (there no cracks in the dash or door panels!) The car needs nothing!

The engine mods consisit of the basic proven LS1 bolt ons...LS6 intake, SLP lid, Pacesetter long tube headers, off road y-pipe and flowmaster muffler. I just had the car tuned by Frost Tuning.

I am asking $7850 OBO.

Trades will be considered, BUT BE REASONABLE with your offer...if your car cant be sold easily for more than I am asking for this car be prepared to offer cash with it. I am NOT interested in boats, motorcycles, race cars, or campers.

The car is located in Huntsville, AL. I can possibly deliver or will help with delivery if needed. I have a clean and clear title in hand!!!

CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

I saw this car on LS1Tech. I knew I recognized the way you posted the for sale thread from here. Really nice car! It actually is part of my wallpaper slideshow if you don't mind :D. GLWS

I saw this car on LS1Tech. I knew I recognized the way you posted the for sale thread from here. Really nice car! It actually is part of my wallpaper slideshow if you don't mind :D. GLWS

Thanks...I am a lot more active on LS1tech than here. LS1 cars are a lot easier to find than TBs! lol

BTW the car sold last night so its no longer available...but theres plenty more where it came from!

Great looking car.Looks like GM finally figured out a way t keep water from resting in the T-top roof rails compared to what the Buick GN T-tops had to deal with.

Great looking car.Looks like GM finally figured out a way t keep water from resting in the T-top roof rails compared to what the Buick GN T-tops had to deal with.

Very true...2nd and 3rd gen F-bodies were notorious for leaking t-tops but they finally got it right on the 4th Gens. We have had in the range of 50 to 60 4th Gens with t-tops and never had a single one that leaked, but I still get asked constantly when trying to sell one if the t-tops leak. I guess the early ones really left a bad taste in everybodies mouth!

If you ever do find one that leaks 99% of the time the t-tops have been swapped from another car and the seals dont mesh with the top of the window.

I dont have any pics of the ones that we have for sale right now (once I finish them and do a photoshoot the sell in a couple days.) But here are some we have sold recently:

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00598.jpg