You can type here any text you want

FS: Gorgeous 87 WE4 Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
I decided to sell my 87 WE4 Turbo Buick. It's very nice. The engine is all original internally with a little over 110K miles. (It does have fresh valvesprings though.) The PT52 turbo has less than 1000 miles on it. It features 42 lb injectors/matching chip, BGC SS downpipe, ATR SS single shot exhaust, test pipe, freshly rebuild rearend with Eaton posi unit, and one of the best shifting 200-4R transmissions that I've ever owned. It presently has a Precision Industries 3400 stall multidisk converter ($1000). I may change it out, because it locks up a little too firmly for me. It has a new silky smooth paint job that will blind you. I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10. The body does have a couple of dings in the trunk and hood, but is otherwise in almost perfect shape. I'm also going to change the carpet out in the next few days, because it's beginning to show it's age. It also has Centerline Telstar wheels with 15x8" on the rear and 15x5 on the front. As you can tell from the pics, it's in great shape. It's a southern car, there is no rust. I'll take $13K for it.
buick1.JPG

buick3.JPG

buick2.JPG

I would consider trades for cash, or a nymp, deaf-mute supermodel, or possibly a nice musclecar...:D

We4

Hey Kevin, that car looks nicer than the white T I looked at a while back. Call me, I would like to see it in person thanks Rob

We4

I saw this car in Bowling Green and it is nicer than Kevin is describing it.I wish I had the funds to buy it myself but I'll have to wait a little while.GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would consider trades for cash, or a nymp, deaf-mute supermodel, or possibly a nice musclecar...:D

I have a low mileage nymph with a new "front end", would I be getting some cash in the deal?:biggrin:

Nice car, at that price it should not last.

Bryan

Phoneguy,
As long as the aesthetics are up to par on your nymph, then we can talk...
:)

Replaced the old injectors with new 42 lb injectors. It runs better than ever. Trades or cash are welcome.

:) I'm currently the highest bidder, but 4 days 19 hours left:mad: ...alot can happen in that time...

Back