You can type here any text you want

FS: Gorgeous 87 WE4 Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi GMPower,
As far as I know, it's never been in a wreck. I haven't seen any evidence. I replaced the pass side front fender before having the car painted...not because it was wrecked, but because it had a dent in the middle of the fender and I didn't want it to have a lot of bondo in the car. We also installed bumper fillers at the same time.
Thanks.
Kevin

Kevin, I sent you a PM. I hope you will consider putting the WE4 back up for sale, I would like to buy it next month when I can withdraw funds from a CD. Chris

I had taken this one off the market for a while, but just bought my old white 87 Turbo T back, plus I still have my Limited, plus two NA Regals as well. I'm beginning to run outta room. Everything is still the same as in the original ad, but I've replaced the turbo with a TA49 and added a nice JVC radio and Pioneer speakers. I put a new battery on it just today. It's still in great shape. Make an offer... Thanks for looking.

I put a few miles on it over the weekend. I competed in the NMCA True Street class at Memphis. I was trying to dial it in for the 13.0 index. This was the first time that I have ever put it on the quarter mile. It went a best of 13.08 @ 101...really close to what I was shooting for. I ended up in 2nd place in that index with a 13.23 average.
buford2.jpg

I put a few miles on it over the weekend. I competed in the NMCA True Street class at Memphis. I was trying to dial it in for the 13.0 index. This was the first time that I have ever put it on the quarter mile. It went a best of 13.08 @ 101...really close to what I was shooting for. I ended up in 2nd place in that index with a 13.23 average.
buford2.jpg

thats awsome for your 1st time in that event. I didnt know that GN's could compete in this event? How about our stage cars? Nice car by the way

Thanks for the compliments guys. I wanted to crank up the boost and see what the car would run, but I figured that I'd just take it easy on it this time. Most any domestic vehicle that is street legal can run in the NMCA true street. It has to be licensed and insured to qualify.

Here's a couple of pics that I've taken over the last few months...one on Beale Street, one at Comp Cams.
PICT0108.jpg

PICT0105.jpg

Bump Again...I'd also consider partial trades.
78-83 Malibu
88-up Chevy Fullsize Truck
83 up Monte Carlo SS
LS1 F-body

I'll take good care of it, Kevin. It already has a cozy spot ready in my garage:D

Back