FS on Ebay. Best GN ever...

A little pricey. But I like the idea. I`ll be the first to say, I bet it hauls ass.

I've seen it (or one like it) at BG and it looked really nice. Better than in the pics.

nice muffler! i like the door panels. elky doors are shorter than GN doors. i wonder how they made them fit. unless i'm thinking of the older elkys. dude did a nice job

I think it looks good. Better than the ss monte camino that choo choo did back in the day.

The gn front end swaps on the el caminos look really sweet. im hoping someone does one other than black, would like to see it.

I seen that car at the carlisle pa swapmeet like 7 years ago,

i would like to do a t type version i have everything except the rustfree elcamino to start with

looks like a great idea if one looking to haul hey. worth about $6500 imo. hes living in a fantasy land at $14k

looks like a great idea if one looking to haul hey. worth about $6500 imo. hes living in a fantasy land at $14k
If you can build me that car for $6,500, who do you want me to make the check out to ? :smile: There is more work and money there then you think...

nice muffler! i like the door panels. elky doors are shorter than GN doors. i wonder how they made them fit. unless i'm thinking of the older elkys. dude did a nice job
He used regal / cutless doors..Notice the top straight edge of the primered el camino door compared to the top edge of the gold regal / cutless door..
00001W80V8D491988-3cfliped.jpg

CC-8-018-800-2.jpg

33561474065_largejpgELL.jpg

If you can build me that car for $6,500, who do you want me to make the check out to ? :smile: There is more work and money there then you think...

Building a car and what it would sell for are two completely different animals. Any custom car is worth about 25%-40% of what it cost to build. that's why most cars are such bad investments. I agree on the $6500. At $14k it could take years to sell. But everyone is different so you never know.

Car was done YEARS ago. Car is worth whatever someone will pay. Obviously NOBODY thought it was worth $14k that had the CASH :eek::p Oh I wonder how they got the body lines in the rear 1/4s to look like factory ?? :biggrin: Car was a stock drivetrain at that time.. I always liked the car BUT I have a thing for hybrids. :cool:

I think it's cool. Not worth 14k though.

DSCN0673.jpgleft side and rear.jpg Here is one AI restored- 14 years on and off working on it. I would be typing all night to tell you all the details. It made the Elcamino Central national calender for 2011. Neat car but way too much money and time to put into a late modle elcamino.