You can type here any text you want

FS: Various Racing, Buick GN, and other parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
87, I will go over and take some more pics of them and get measurements for you this evening.

Phoneguy, I will get you some more detailed pics and info this evening as well.

Want the a/c heater control if good condition and 87 style. can you do 25 shipped to sioux city, ia 51109? please pm

Hey Useta, i have someone infront of you for the AC controller. I am going over to get better pics of it tonight. If the 1st guy does not want it then I will let you know.

Hey 87lightweight, see the attached pics. The stainless test pipe is 3" in dia. the other is 2.5" in diameter.

Phone guy, you will be getting some pics shortly.

Attachments

• IMG_0876.JPG
    IMG_0876.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_0877.JPG
    IMG_0877.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 404
Please keep in mind if you are interested in any parts and plan on paying via Paypal your address must be confirmed with Paypal. Without it I have no protection has a seller. Thank you.

I still have a lot of this stuff. If you are interested in anything let me know or PM me. Everything is OBO. Thanks!

Hello Jeff: Do you have any pictures of the high flow after market turbo inlet bell for 20.00. What is the condition of the part? Do you accept paypal? Thanks Jerry Berger email me at buickhotair@yahoo.com

Hi Jerry, I am sorry the high flow turbo inlet bell has been sold. I will edit my post above to update it.

To update the following parts have been sold.

5. Buick Regal/GN AC controls
9. 82-85 Hot air turbo, in good shape.
17. High Flow aluminum after market turbo inlet wo/air fitting.
33. GN Water Pump and Crank Pulleys, in very good shape.
40. The stainless test pipe with bolt on cut out
43. 1 GN downpipe with cat
15. Black GN rear quarter window trim
41. 1 downpipe with no cat
35. GN Torque Converter Cover in good shape.

Back