You can type here any text you want

fuel pump and filter....where are they?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

griz_83ho

As u guys can tell im new to these cars and trying to get my 86 t type up and going. Got it to crank over last night but no fire. When i first turn key i dont hear anything priming, etc. So where is the fuel pump located on these cars. Looks like its had some fuel system work dont on it in the past, there is a mount located right above the differential on the floor boards. Where do i start

griz_83ho said:
As u guys can tell im new to these cars and trying to get my 86 t type up and going. Got it to crank over last night but no fire. When i first turn key i dont hear anything priming, etc. So where is the fuel pump located on these cars. Looks like its had some fuel system work dont on it in the past, there is a mount located right above the differential on the floor boards. Where do i start

Fuel Pump is inside the fuel tank.
If you do not hear Fuel Pump priming, check your Fuse underneath the Driver Dash. Theres a 15Amp Fuse for the Fuel Pump. Does it have a hotwire kit?

Also, Fuel Filter should be on Driver side in front of rear tire.

Im thinking it did, it has a kenne bell box set up in the console, but im sure its all been disconnected. Anything i should look for from the hot wire kit?

Back